Cover To Ultimate Spider-Man #76

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Why wasn't this released?

ultimatespidey76.jpg

The Captain said:
is it just me, or does the face on the hobgoblin favor shaw??

I dont think so. I cant see who the face favors the most.

Know I dont know if the hobgoblin is Harry or Shaw.

They did it again - 2 covers released in one month and they use the worst one in the solits. Awesome cover.

I'm with E, this is something that makes me realize just how talented Bagley is (Not that I didn't notice that before). I think this is a great new design for the character and I like how it is different than the Green Goblin, but similar.

I wouldn't say that it favors anyone just yet, Captain. You're just getting your hopes up, really. ;)

TheManWithoutFear said:
YO FANBOYS,

THe cover isn't really tooo great there's nothing to say about the story at all. I wouldn't even rate it a 2/5... I made this thread... it's a weak cover... USM is slippping.. Wednesday better be good...
The cover doesn't HAVE to give away plot points. You've liked the Ultimtes covers and they don't, why should Spidey be any different? I like this cos its a cool picture.

TheManWithoutFear said:
YO FANBOYS,

THe cover isn't really tooo great there's nothing to say about the story at all. I wouldn't even rate it a 2/5... I made this thread... it's a weak cover... USM is slippping.. Wednesday better be good...

With the exception of Ultimates 2, since when did Ultimate titles ever reveal the story besides the "baddie of the arc"?

Caduceus said:
The cover doesn't HAVE to give away plot points. You've liked the Ultimtes covers and they don't, why should Spidey be any different? I like this cos its a cool picture.

Cad, please remember Ultimate Central rule #512: "Ignore MwoF when he posts drunk."

That wasn't actually funny at all :rollseyes:.

Anyway, I think that they tried to keep the appearance of the Hob on lock down like they did when Iceman's cover wasn't revealed in the Hellfire and Brimstone arc, which marked his return.

Goodwill said:
That wasn't actually funny at all :rollseyes:.
Wasn't trying to be funny. Just playing around. :wink:

Goodwill said:
Anyway, I think that they tried to keep the appearance of the Hob on lock down like they did when Iceman's cover wasn't revealed in the Hellfire and Brimstone arc, which marked his return.
Probably so.

Latest posts

Back