Crazy Awesome Apocalypse Idea

As long as Ultimate Onslaught isn't Ultimate Xavier and Ultimate Magneto put together, and doesn't create Ultimate Heroes Reborn, I'd be okay with it.
Ok, I'm carying this idea longer with me :
you remenber the thing the x-men find the second arc they hads to destroy inIndia? some well known scientists(could be cornelius could the villian behind the clone saga, them both or anyone else in any combination)creates him for military projekt of another country (maybe genosha, a south american country?)who is used to be an assasin (stranly most of them where pro mutant right activists),
by mixing the DNA of prof.X, magneto and proteus with a brain control device
and suddenly the control device falls out and hell breaks lose.

the creators want to silence him, xavier wants him as symbol a for mutant rights,fury as a member of his ultimates, magneto..have I got to mention it, maybe other guys for their own purposes and projekt onslaught as it is called wants his peace. And he finds it ina small village till some military morons disturb him and slaugter the Village. he goes on rampage and goes directly from the indian ocean over the pacific coast to the triskelion (the where dressed as shield soldiers) everything they throw to him is useless atomic bombs,the army, the x-men , the FF, even the ultimates they all are put aside like puppets till in NY shortly before the triskelion sipdey(or wolverine) appears and simply talks to him and has a long conversation with him and then he leaves with the words: "I hope the world will leave me alone cause I'm not going to make this undone as a reminder of my wrath"

Ok, I'm carying this idea longer with me :
you remenber the thing the x-men find the second arc they hads to destroy inIndia? some well known scientists(could be cornelius could the villian behind the clone saga, them both or anyone else in any combination)creates him for military projekt of another country (maybe genosha, a south american country?)who is used to be an assasin (stranly most of them where pro mutant right activists),
by mixing the DNA of prof.X, magneto and proteus with a brain control device
and suddenly the control device falls out and hell breaks lose.

the creators want to silence him, xavier wants him as symbol a for mutant rights,fury as a member of his ultimates, magneto..have I got to mention it, maybe other guys for their own purposes and projekt onslaught as it is called wants his peace. And he finds it ina small village till some military morons disturb him and slaugter the Village. he goes on rampage and goes directly from the indian ocean over the pacific coast to the triskelion (the where dressed as shield soldiers) everything they throw to him is useless atomic bombs,the army, the x-men , the FF, even the ultimates they all are put aside like puppets till in NY shortly before the triskelion sipdey(or wolverine) appears and simply talks to him and has a long conversation with him and then he leaves with the words: "I hope the world will leave me alone cause I'm not going to make this undone as a reminder of my wrath"

Now that would be extremely random.

sorry for the bump but i had a bit of an idea that expands on this

essex breaks out of SHIELD (that place is like a day camp anyway so im not explaining how) and kidnaps xavier, he hypnotizes xavier with his power of suggestion (he has that in 1610 right i don't remember) and makes him create a sort of "onslaught" version of apocalypse (apocalypse is really just essex's imaginary friend) creating a being out of the two's merged consciousnes's who looks like the apocalypse seen in "the tempest" he then creates four horsemen for himself by going through xaviers memory and "creating" them much like apoc. they are very different looking versions of important X-characters, he creates Death (angel), war (gambit), pestilence (beast), and famine (dazzler) he then attacks the x-men as his first target to eliminate the mutant race since the x-men have not seen all these "horsemen" in a very long time they are shocked that beast and gambit are alive and that all four of them would be willing to attack them... and the rest of it kinda rights itself

any thoughts?

First of all...I like Ultimate Onslaught idea more than Apoc being Xavier.

It's cool, it's new, it's different, but rename it Ultimate Onslaught. Xavier's inter mixing of mutants and humans, and Apoc's surivial of the fittest do not mesh.

I'm fine with the idea if you rename it Ultimate Onslaught.

I would much MUCH MUCH rather have Ultimate Apocolypse being a real person. Someone who twisted a genius like Essex into a madman (albeit already twisted as seen in the Gambit arcs: mentioned by Hammerhead, and seen when Rogue enter Remy's head).

In fact, Sinister's guntotting was fun and all but it's an interesting thing to have a genetic genius do. Did he make a monster? Study mutants? No, he was ordered by Apoc to get the X-Men's attention by trying to kill a mutant the X-Men just met with, and then attack the school when the senior class was gone.

Apocolypse is a masterful tactician. Because odds were the X-Men would defeat Sinister, and sure enough Essex is in the Triskeleton, home of the Ultimates and houses a great deal of villains. Apocalypse now has a mole inside the headquarter of the world's mightest heroes. And we know that Essex is held in a part of the Triskeleton where they put the lesser threats. They underestimate Essex.

Apoc will use Essex again, and it will cripple the Ultimates, while someone else takes out the X-Men (maybe Apoc himself, if not the Horsemen).

If I wrote for Ultimate X-Men, things would get very interesting indeed. Apoc's been playing everyone for a while.

Latest posts

Back