Crossover

You wrote the interaction between the turtles nicely, just like how they do it.

I felt that Elektra's reaction was a little too unbelievable, then I remembered she has died on numerous occasions and lives on a planet full of mutants

Chapter4-TheFootAndTheHand.jpg

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - are a group of four anthropomorphic turtles, who, as one might infer from the name, are also teenagers, mutants and ninja. The Turtles, each named after one of their master's favorite Renaissance artists, were Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo. The turtles were trained by a mutated rat, Master Splinter.

Elektra - an assassin and ninja. Former lover of the blind superhero Daredevil. Was killed in battle with Daredevil's arch-enemy Bullseye. Resurrected by a evil ninja group called the Hand. They raised her to fight on their side, but she escaped.

Chapter Four - The Foot and The Hand

"You must calm down miss. We mean you no harm"

"Where am I?", asked Elektra. Who has awoken in a sewer after strange storm appeared over her when she was on a job in Japan. She was met by 4 giant turtles who seemed to be ninjas in their own right. She escaped them only to be met by a giant rat that calls himself Splinter.

"I can't let you leave without knowing for sure that you wouldn't expose us to the outside", calmly said Splinter.

"I don't see how you'll stop me"

Then she attacked Splinter who moved faster than she expected. She went for a chop but he blocked and continued to block her attacks. She grabbed his arm and threw him over her shoulders against the wall. He bounced off the wall with his feet and landed on the ground.

"You very skilled", said Elektra. "How do did you become so skilled?"

"Calm down and all will be explained", answered Splinter.

"Okay I'll come with you."

"Good, now follow me."

She started to following him.

"Now's my chance", she thought.

She then attacked him from behind, but he seemed to know it was coming and moved out of the way. Causing Elektra to go of balance. He gave her a quick whack to the back of her head with his walking stick knocking her out cold.

She awoke tied to a chair back in the place where she fought the turtles.

"What the hell is the meaning of this," demanded Elektra.

"Calm down miss while we explain," answered Splinter, "We'll untie you if you just sit and listen to our story."

"Okay," answered Elektra after giving it some thought. She figured she has nothing to lose. She died once already.

Raphael then went over and untied her.

"Would you like some tea?'", offered Splinter.

"No, just get to the point"

"Okay. What you see here hasn't always been the way we were. A long time ago, I was a normal rat that belonged to a master ninja. His name was Yoshi. I learned everything I know from him. Then he was killed and I ended up in the sewers. I stayed her for sometime then one day I happened upon four baby turtles crawling in green ooze. I got them under my projection. I awoke the next morning to find that they have grown almost triple in size along with myself. That we were becoming smarter and were soon able to speak and walk."

"Mikey still has trouble with that" interrupted Ralph.

"Don't interrupt. Where was I? I then proceeded to teach them all I learned from my Master Yoshi. I named after my favorite Renaissance artists. Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo. Now miss what's your story."

"Well I have a question first? Do you guys know who Spider-Man is or what Mutants are besides you guys?"

"No sorry. Why do you ask that?"

"As I thought. I don't think this is the same New York as the one I'm from. There was this strange storm and I awoke here."

"We saw you come out of the storm," said Don. "And brought you here."

"I think we should go look around where we found you," suggested Leo handing her back her weapons.

"Good idea," agreed Elektra.

Then up on the rooftops of New York City.

"I was right this isn't my New York"

"We have to figure out a way to get you home," said Leo.

Then Ralph noticed a shadow figure jumping around in the distance.

"Look. It's a Foot Soldier," pointed Ralph. "Let's follow him"

Then the five of them followed him. Leo explained the story of the foot and their master Shredder to Elektra. They then jumped down into an empty alley.

"I think we lost him," said Don.

"No, we didn't and look he bought friends," said Mikey looking up.

They were surrounded.

"It's a trap," shouted Leo.

The five of them pulled out their weapons and fought against the Foot. This went on for about five minutes. Then the five of them had them cornered against the back of the alley. Then a rumbling sound made them turn around. A whole army of ninjas appeared out of the ground behind them. The looked more like classic ninjas then The Foot.

"Are these new Foot Soldiers?" asked Don.

"No," answered Elektra. "I can't get away from them even in another universe. They're called The Hand"

Last edited:
Lots of mistakes. But the story is okay. It's kinda weird that there's a Foot and a Hand.

ProjectX2 said:
Lots of mistakes. But the story is okay. It's kinda weird that there's a Foot and a Hand.

I didn't even plan on that until I started righting the story and went holy ****.

Last edited:
ya know what would be kinda funny? if you see raph say somethin like, "first the foot , now tha hand". "whats next, tha coc.." then have leo or don interrupt him. just a thought.

Chapter5-TheLastShredder.jpg

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - are a group of four anthropomorphic turtles, who, as one might infer from the name, are also teenagers, mutants and ninja. The Turtles, each named after one of their master's favorite Renaissance artists, were Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo. The turtles were trained by a mutated rat, Master Splinter.

Elektra - an assassin and ninja. Former lover of the blind superhero Daredevil. Was killed in battle with Daredevil's arch-enemy Bullseye. Resurrected by an evil ninja group called the Hand. They raised her to fight on their side, but she escaped.

Chapter Five - The Last Shredder.

"The Hand and the Foot? What's next the co..." said Mikey as he was kicked in the back of the head.

"Well this is just great," said Don. "We'll stuck between two different armies of ninjas."

Just moments ago Elektra, Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo were fighting the Foot Clan in an empty alleyway. When an evil ninja group called the Hand appeared.

The Hand started to move in on Elektra and the turtles.

"What a shock," hissed one of the Hand. "I never thought of seeing you here, Elektra."

"Well I didn't know any better, but I thought you guys were stalking me."

Before one of the ninjas could attack them, The Foot attacked the Hand.

"What the shell?", asked Ralph.

The Foot sliced at the Hand. Green ooze just poured out. But the Hand countered some attacks and took out a lot of The Foot.

"Why should we let them have all the fun?" yelled Ralph who then charged into battle.

"He's right, we can't let this spill out onto the streets," said Leo.

Then the rest of them charged into battle.

It was sight. A woman, four turtles, and two sets of ninjas all fighting each other in the middle of a New York alleyway. The Hand started to gain the upper hand on The Foot. Then the Foot started to retreat. The Hand followed. Then so did Elektra and the turtles.

The Foot landed on a rooftop and stopped. The Hand landed across from them. Then the turtles and Elektra. Then formed a triangle. Then five figures walked out of the shadows behind the Foot. Four of them were wearing old school Japan outfits and brown round straw hats. Their faces are hidden behind black masks. The other one is a big man dresses in a metal outfit. He had blades on both sides of his arms and was very dark looking.

"Enough," said the armor man.

"Oh crap, it's the Shredder," said Don.

"Who?", asked Elektra.
"The Shredder, he commands The Foot," answered Leo.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my city?" demanded Shredder to the Hand.

"Thhiiiiissss issss none of your busssinessss," hissed one of the Hand.

"Elite Ninjas and Foot Clan, keep the turtles and that woman busy. I'll handle them."

The Elite Ninjas and Foot attacked the turtles and Elektra while The Hand all attack Shredder. He dodged their attacks with ease. He sliced though them like the were butter. They outnumbered him easy but they were no match for the Shredder.

Meanwhile, the Foot and The Elite attacked the turtles and Elektra. They fought off the foot but while the turtles enter the battle with the Elite. Elektra escaped the battle. She went after Shredder who just finished off the last ninja.

"If your friends with the turtles than you're my enemy," said Shredder in a very deep voice.

"You fight like no one I've ever seen. I wish to find out who's better, me or you."

"You dare fight me woman. I will kill you," said Shredder putting himself in a defensive stance.

"I died before. I think I could handle it."

Shredder rushed Elektra swung his arm blades toward her face. She ducked and pulled out her sais. She tried to trip Shredder but he caught himself. She gave him a kick in the stomach and then an elbow to the side of the head. She went for the death strike with her sai, but Shredder caught it and ripped it out of her hand. He bent the sai with his hands. She tries a blow to the chest with her palm. Shredder caught her hand and flipped her against the wall. Then stomped on her chest.

"Is this all you got?"

"Not quite"

She grabbed her other sai and jammed it in the back of his knee. Shredder just stood there and didn't move.

"HAHAHAHAHA," laughed Shredder. "I'm not as weak as you think."

He picked her up and put his blade to her throat.

"I tire of this."

But Elektra gave him a quick knee to the gut causing him to let go of her and stumble back.

"I could tell all your body movements came from your mid section."

Then the 4 Elite Ninjas landed between them.

"Wow is that how you always throw a party Shred?" said Mikey. "We have to do this more often."

Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo came and joined Elektra at her side.

"Did you miss us beautiful?", teased Ralph.

"Like you wouldn't believe," smirked Elektra.

"This ends now Shredder. How many times must we beat you before you get the idea," said Leo.

Last edited:
Great installment. Good to see your spelling and grammar has improved.

And The Hand getting the upper hand on The Foot sounds like sex gone wrong.

#4-

Like PX2 said, spelling errors. But also, would Elektra really go so quickly to listen to Splinter? That seemed too rushed to get to the point.

#5-

Again, like PX2, you got better with spelling (but go back to school anyways). :D

Think you're doing a good job, just gotta make sure on how things are explained, and how they lead up. And pretty good ending with #5.

There will be a special guest writer on crossover for the next part. He wanted a part and I agreed. it suits my better due to not being able to write for awhile. the details still need to be worked.

thee great one said:
There will be a special guest writer on crossover for the next part. He wanted a part and I agreed. it suits my better due to not being able to write for awhile. the details still need to be worked.

Doc Comic or GMaster? Or The Captain...?

Well, none really, but i do have a good imanigation, and i've been sitting on this story for a while, kinda like a fanboyish daydream. And I think it'll turn out pretty well. However Im kinda scared about the execution of this piece, because to be honest, it has to be handled delicately. And Im kinda nervous because im having to measure up to thee great one. For gods sake, he's called thee great one! Oh and i plan on writing this in kind of a script form. Hope you don't mind.

Latest posts

Back