Cyberforce meet the X-Men.

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
From Top Cow. Art by Pat Lee. Preview up at CBR.

I didn't even remember reading about this.

The X-Men and Cyberforce meet head on! While on a trip to Japan, Cyberforce members Ripclaw and Cyblade come face to face with a threat that even their enhanced abilities can't handle: the Sentinels! It's a case of deadly mistaken identity, as Ripclaw and Cyblade's only hope for survival turns out to be the very targets the Sentinels were searching for -- Wolverine and Psylocke of the X-Men. Writer Ron Marz and artist Pat Lee, the team who relaunched and reinvigorated Cyberforce, get together for an unforgettable clash of heroes against rampaging robots! 32 pages of all out action with NO ADS!

Cyblade is so Psylocke :) Double vision with the hottest X-Gal ever. I'll sure get this one whenever I can put my hands on it

I thought I was living in 1996 still when I saw that page.

I pose a challenge to anybody reading this: Can you actually think of an interesting/worthwhile/creative way to write an X-Men/Cyberforce crossover story? Furthermore, who would you choose to illustrate it? Come on -- I double dare ya!

Last edited:
This looks like it could be a lot better?

I pose a challenge to anybody reading this: Can you actually think of an interesting/worthwhile/creative way to write an X-Men/Cyberforce crossover story? Furthermore, who would you choose to illustrate it? Come on -- I double dare ya!
Interesting.

Honestly, I think if one were to write an X-Men/Cyberforce crossover story, you'd actually have to pay more respect to continuity, characters and themes to Cyberforce than you would to X-Men, simply because the former has less content to work with and therefore less freedom than in X-Men, which can easily be treated with broad strokes as a franchise.

That said, did anybody actually read Cyberforce past the first mini? I actually picked up Cyberforce but lost interest in favor of Ultraverse, and it seems like among the Image founding properties, it seems to be the one that's LEAST talked about or with practically little qualities to be memorable enough to poke fun at.

hm.... I won't get into the specifics here, but it would involve the X-Men disemboweling Cyberforce in the most brutal of ways.... and it would be canon....

hm.... I won't get into the specifics here, but it would involve the X-Men disemboweling Cyberforce in the most brutal of ways.... and it would be canon....
...in BOTH universes, no less.

As in, Cyberforce will cease to exist in Top Cow, and the following exchange will occur in 616:

WOLVERINE: "Hey kid, remember that time we taught Cyberforce a lesson...?"

JUBILEE: "Yeah, that Stryker guy was like a poor man's Cable with insecurity issues. So insecure he needed two extra arms to feel better about himself."

HAVOK: "Have you seen Jamie?"

WOLVERINE: "Yeah, he's in the rec room raping Velocity... and Cyblade... and Ripclaw..."

JUBILEE: "At the same time."

Latest posts

Back