D to the rama baby.

Well, here, I have unlimited calling, but not unlimited Texting, everytuime I recieve or send a text, I spend ten cents. I opt to do this instead of unlimited texting, which costs around 5 bucks with my plan.

The reasoning to me why I hate texting is personal. To me it seems unpersonal way of contacting someone, esp concerning this case where he was obviously mad at me, yet he wouldn't call me to yell at me, instead resorting to impersonal text messages. Which, in my mind, is just as bad as stupid gossip

After seeing D to the Rama 2 get resurfaced so much, I found the original, completely forgetting I made it.

I reread my phone conversation

That was a funny day

Last edited:
Huh. See, this why I refuse to get a cell phone. My girlfriend has one, and if it's an absolute emergency, people can call her to get in touch with me. It's just something about being constantly connected to the rest of the world that bugs me. . .

Why do we have a second thread for this if the first was only 2 pages? :?

Of course yours was better, mine had to do with a pansy friend, yours had to do with seperating from your wife

YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME!

DOES ME CRYING MAKE YOU HAPPY NOW?

HUH *****?

Yes. Yes it does. :twisted:

Mmmm....yes. Keep crying. Your tears of defeat are so salty yet sweet. Yes. Quench my thirst for victory!!!!

I mean that in the non-gayest way possible. :lol:

Latest posts

Back