Daredevil Characters in Ultimate Spider-Man

The Overlord

In the Ultimate Universe Elektra is more of a Spider-Man character than a Daredevil one. Since it is unlikely that DD will get an Ultimate title, should more Daredevil characters become Spider-man characters in the Ultimate Uiverse?

Last edited:
The Overlord said:
In the Ultimate Universe Elektra is more of a Spider-Man character than a Daredevil one. Since it is unlikely that DD will get an Ultimate title, should more Daredevil characters become Spider-man cnaracters in the Ultimate Uiverse?

Why not, how else will we see them in the UU. Besides, we may get a Daredevil team-up

After Foggy becomes Ultimate Stiltman and kidnaps Aunt May and MJ, who else is going to help take him down but Daredevil?

OH! And don't forget
that I'm only joking so please don't kill me.

*Runs*

I'd rather have DD characters stay out of the title. USM shouldn't be a garbage bag of all the reject villains that can't find their place in the UU. I'm not bagging on DD characters/villains, I just don't think if they can't be utilized, they shouldn't show up. Especially if they're based off of MAX ideas. MAX characters can't fit in an all ages title.

Goodwill said:
I'd rather have DD characters stay out of the title. USM shouldn't be a garbage bag of all the reject villains that can't find their place in the UU. I'm not bagging on DD characters/villains, I just don't think if they can't be utilized, they shouldn't show up. Especially if they're based off of MAX ideas. MAX characters can't fit in an all ages title.
What are you talking about MAX characters? What does that have to do here?

If a character was created in a MAX title (Echo, for example) should not show up in an all-ages title since it would damage her character. Look at what happened to DD. He's really got no respect in the UU.

Goodwill said:
If a character was created in a MAX title (Echo, for example) should not show up in an all-ages title since it would damage her character. Look at what happened to DD. He's really got no respect in the UU.
I thought she was created in Daredevil (Marvel Knights), not MAX. Besides, the only characters created in MAX (that I know of) are Supremem Powers, which is set in its own universe. Punisher is the only character now.

I don't really care whether or not they do, but i'm leaning towards them keeping DD characters out of the scene because I don't think they should just go around putting everybody elses characters in Ult. Spidey. Spidey already has enough to deal with without having to step into Hell's Kitchen.

icemastertron said:
I thought she was created in Daredevil (Marvel Knights), not MAX. Besides, the only characters created in MAX (that I know of) are Supremem Powers, which is set in its own universe. Punisher is the only character now.
Jessica Jones was created in MAX, and ever since she got knocked up with Luke Cage's devil spawn, she's been really lame. She's lost everything that made her unique since getting knocked up and transitioning into the normal MU.

Doc Comic said:
Jessica Jones was created in MAX, and ever since she got knocked up with Luke Cage's devil spawn, she's been really lame. She's lost everything that made her unique since getting knocked up and transitioning into the normal MU.
Oh yes, forgot about her. So it's just Jessica and Supreme Power.

I don't really care whether or not they do, but i'm leaning towards them keeping DD characters out of the scene because I don't think they should just go around putting everybody elses characters in Ult. Spidey. Spidey already has enough to deal with without having to step into Hell's Kitchen.
true. i would rather see the characters already ultimized be explored more or have newly ultimized spiderman villians rather than have DD villians.

I don't think that we should have certain villains be tagged as a "DD" villains or "Spidey" villains. Villains are villains and if they run around the same city its no surprise that different heroes will encounter them. We can't just say, Magneto is a X-men villain becuase he has as much right to appear in a spider man arc. So if a baddie that usually DD fights appears in a "USM" then we can't just to the conclusion that UDD will never get his own title and that USM is recycling some of Daredevils unwanted baddies for their own puposes.

vader said:
I don't think that we should have certain villains be tagged as a "DD" villains or "Spidey" villains. Villains are villains and if they run around the same city its no surprise that different heroes will encounter them. We can't just say, Magneto is a X-men villain becuase he has as much right to appear in a spider man arc. So if a baddie that usually DD fights appears in a "USM" then we can't just to the conclusion that UDD will never get his own title and that USM is recycling some of Daredevils unwanted baddies for their own puposes.
Disagree. They're DD villains because they come into DD's life personally in some way.

I think it'd be terrible if they were all ultimized in USM. That would mean Spider-Man's the only hero seeing action in New York. Lame.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Disagree. They're DD villains because they come into DD's life personally in some way.

I think it'd be terrible if they were all ultimized in USM. That would mean Spider-Man's the only hero seeing action in New York. Lame.

since this universe is called the ultimate universe we need more interactions between different heroes and villains even if they are not a Spider foe or a DD baddie, i believe that we need something groudbreaking like taking off these boudaries and if you ask me Ultimate Daredevil should get a book, with spiderman and maybe even the X-men getting involved with him. Spidey should be involved for sure becuase the Kingpin is their common foe.

vader said:
since this universe is called the ultimate universe we need more interactions between different heroes and villains even if they are not a Spider foe or a DD baddie, i believe that we need something groudbreaking like taking off these boudaries and if you ask me Ultimate Daredevil should get a book, with spiderman and maybe even the X-men getting involved with him. Spidey should be involved for sure becuase the Kingpin is their common foe.

Exactly. I'm really hopeing that when DD appears in USM, that they ultimize a Daredevil villain with the team up. Hopefully Mysterio. Since I consider him more of a DD foe since Guardian Devil.

Latest posts

Back