Daredevil Vol. 7 HC

Ultimates

Hey, does anyone know when vol. 7 of the HC is coming out? I've been really waiting to continue the book, have vol. 1-6, and would love to know when the next part is coming out.... thanks!

Probably around the same time as the TPB for The Devil, Inside and Out Vol. 3. Neither one is listed for pre-order at The UC Store yet, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Hey, does anyone know when vol. 7 of the HC is coming out? I've been really waiting to continue the book, have vol. 1-6, and would love to know when the next part is coming out.... thanks!

I wish I knew. I've got V1-6, and the Miller DD Omnibus. If they don't keep releasing DD in my favorite format I might just cry.

Of course V5 took forever to come out back then...

I need vol. 2. But unless they rerelease it I'm not going to chase after it. I prefer the OHCs, but I don't mind mixing with the trades if I have to.

Although I did that for New X-Men, getting the 3rd hardcover and the rest in trades and somehow Murder at the Mansion got lost in the shuffle, because I had to go back and buy them in individual issues. Lame.

Also, I'd like the Gale issues of Daredevil to be reprinted somewhere too.

I need vol. 2. But unless they rerelease it I'm not going to chase after it. I prefer the OHCs, but I don't mind mixing with the trades if I have to.

Although I did that for New X-Men, getting the 3rd hardcover and the rest in trades and somehow Murder at the Mansion got lost in the shuffle, because I had to go back and buy them in individual issues. Lame.

Also, I'd like the Gale issues of Daredevil to be reprinted somewhere too.

My V2 has a diffrent sized font on the side. It ruins the effect. :(

But my LCS might have a copy. Its has some of the first couple for a while now, I can check for you.

My V2 has a diffrent sized font on the side. It ruins the effect. :(

But my LCS might have a copy. Its has some of the first couple for a while now, I can check for you.

I don't want to spend any more money on trades until after Wizard World, but if I'm still interested after that I'll let you know. Of course, you could still check, just don't buy anything.

Probably around the same time as the TPB for The Devil, Inside and Out Vol. 3. Neither one is listed for pre-order at The UC Store yet, unfortunately.

+Awesome points for checking the UC Store.

Latest posts

Back