Dark X-Men speculation (possible spoilers)

I think Namor should be on an Avengers team.

I don't, Cloak & Dagger too. Just because they're "Mutants" they have to be dragged into this. I hate to type-cast characters, but these characters really should have more to do with say the Avengers/Defenders/Invaders and Street Level stuff repectivley.

Those ****ing mutant wings of Namors are the most retarded things they could have possibley given him. Seeing Venom rip off Namors inner-ankle wings in Sub-Mariner #3 was freaking awesome, I wish he'd ripped the outer ones too. But then something somehow would grow them back.

I wish more writers would use Namor's lesser known powers. Like how he can generate and electric field like an electric eel, or how he can increase his size 4 fold like a blowfish.

Ahhh the golden age, the age of bizarre never used again powers.

Why the **** not? Cloak and Dagger could work on the X-men and it's not like they are doing anything else. Namor can work on the X-Men too and Namor can pretty much fit anywhere and it nice to see him interracting with other people.

Take a chill pill you angry man.

Last edited:
Not sure of the validaty of this but I was reading the Wiki on Exodus and it says he will become the new Cloak as a member of the Dark X-Men. That doesn't seem to make any sense to me and who would be Dagger?

Latest posts

Back