David Caruso CSI:Miami Dramatic Sunglasses Line Delivery Appreciation Thread

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
"There's just one thing that I don't understand about all this. If the murderer was a midget..."

*puts on sunglasses*

"Then how did he decapitate the victim?"

YEAAAAHHHHH!!

DUHN-DUH-DUHN-...

I had a pretty good one on MSN but it might be a wee bit too graphic for here. Proj?
If you have to ask if something is too graphic, then that means we have to hear it.

"We've secured the scene, Maggie, but one question still stands: what would he have been doing with a gorilla suit....*puts on shades*... made entirely of human scrotums?"

YEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!!
:lol:

"We've secured the scene, Maggie, but one question still stands: what would he have been doing with a gorilla suit....*puts on shades*... made entirely of human scrotums?"

YEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post of the Day.

YEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!!

*dies laughing*

I swear to god, you guys are masters at cheering up my day.

The Soup had a really good one this weekend when they announced the news that Elizabeth Berkley would become a recurring character on the show...

"I guess someone's career.....just got...Saved By The Bell."

YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

"I'm not entirely clear on what our witness said about the victim. If he's a boy, he's a boy..."

*puts on sunglasses*

"Why won't his ma admit it?"

YYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!

Last edited:
"This, of course, was done by the world's greatest assassin, but the question I want answered is."

*Eats a banana*

"Why does he continuously misspell his name as TOG?"

YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
"It's a shame this girl died in a horrible car collision, but what I want to know is..."

*Scratches chin*

"Where was the Watcher to save her?"

YEAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
"It's a shame this girl died in a horrible car collision, but what I want to know is..."

*Scratches chin*

YEAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Best Episode Ever.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

+1000 Ourchair Points.

*Scratches chin*

YEAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"I'm not entirely clear on what our witness said about the victim. If he's a boy, he's a boy..."

*puts on sunglasses*

"Why won't his ma admit it?"

YYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!

You know what...I didn't get this the first time I read it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You should be ashamed of yourself.

*pours paint thinner all over your record collection*

*tries, tries, tries to stop ourchair*

*drops things on his back*

Latest posts

Back