DC Animated Movie Universe - Timeline

Not sure where you are getting that. I don't have a note/comment on Hell To Pay.
Erm... yeah you do.
This film picks up an indeterminate amount of time after "Constantine: City Of Demons – The Movie", but it MUST occur BEFORE "Justice League Dark" due to its' sequel spin off comic featuring Jason Blood alive and well (which picks up very soon after the film).

Erm... yeah you do.
This film picks up an indeterminate amount of time after "Constantine: City Of Demons – The Movie", but it MUST occur BEFORE "Justice League Dark" due to its' sequel spin off comic featuring Jason Blood alive and well (which picks up very soon after the film).
Ah yes, let me adjust that. I updated the order a bit taking into consideration what you stated. Like I said, stick to production order as much as possible and make adjustments only if necessary. Production order has JL Dark occuring before Judas Contract. Since Hell To Pay must take place before JL Dark, I just made it before both of those.

Ah yes, let me adjust that. I updated the order a bit taking into consideration what you stated. Like I said, stick to production order as much as possible and make adjustments only if necessary. Production order has JL Dark occuring before Judas Contract. Since Hell To Pay must take place before JL Dark, I just made it before both of those.
Thanks for the help on JL-W and BvR.

Thanks for the help on JL-W and BvR.
Refresh the doc. I just re-uploaded it with updates. Now I need to figure how where I got JL Dark occurring after City Of Demons. I think Butch Lukic states CoD is a prequel to JL Dark in the special features but I can't recall exactly how it's stated.

Refresh the doc. I just re-uploaded it with updates. Now I need to figure how where I got JL Dark occurring after City Of Demons. I think Butch Lukic states CoD is a prequel to JL Dark in the special features but I can't recall exactly how it's stated.

Well, that would make it:
Justice League - The Flashpoint Paradox
Justice League - War

Son of Batman
Justice League - Throne of Atlantis
Batman vs Robin

Batman - Bad Blood
Justice League vs Teen Titans

Teen Titans - The Judas Contract
Constantine - City of Demons: The Movie

Justice League Dark
The Death of Superman
Reign of the Supermen
Batman - Hush
Wonder Woman - Bloodlines

Wonder Woman - Bloodlines is in the DCAMU because it has the same voice actress.

For now, it's fine. If you find the special feature, tell me please.

Okay, I've watched the special feature. While they do mention Justice League Dark, they don't state how it relates to Constantine - City of Demons: The Movie.

"We would look at some of the Justice League Dark stuff that had been done here, you know, at WB, but most of it was trying to forward the story."

This makes it seem like a sequel to me.

Okay, I've watched the special feature. While they do mention Justice League Dark, they don't state how it relates to Constantine - City of Demons: The Movie.

"We would look at some of the Justice League Dark stuff that had been done here, you know, at WB, but most of it was trying to forward the story."

This makes it seem like a sequel to me.
It may have been mentioned here.

Great find! Guess that confirms it!
Another order could be:
Justice League - The Flashpoint Paradox
Justice League - War

Son of Batman
Justice League - Throne of Atlantis
Batman vs Robin

Batman - Bad Blood
Suicide Squad - Hell to Pay

Justice League - Dark
The Death of Superman
Reign of the Supermen
Batman - Hush
Wonder Woman - Bloodlines

I think it's fine as it is but it's a possibility.

Last edited:
Batman - Bad Blood
Suicide Squad - Hell to Pay

Justice League - Dark
I'm really trying to figure out whether Hell To Pay should be in 2018 or 2019. It's actually kind of hard to place.

Read this. Does that mean Zoom has been in the New 52 timeline for a few years searching for the Get Out Of Hell Free card?

Moved Justice League - The Flashpoint Paradox to 2016.
Seems strange that Flash and Batman have different suits. I always thought that after that scene when Flash takes off, he re-entered the speed-force and ends up coming out of it right before JL War. My interpretation of course.

Seems strange that Flash and Batman have different suits. I always thought that after that scene when Flash takes off, he re-entered the speed-force and ends up coming out of it right before JL War. My interpretation of course.
But he'd know Batman.

How can these be reconciled?

Animations are different. Flash might slowly forget the old timeline and forget Batman but Batman would remember Flash.

But he'd know Batman.

How can these be reconciled?

Animations are different. Flash might slowly forget the old timeline and forget Batman but Batman would remember Flash.

Unless that's a third or previous timeline. I don't think it's confirmed exactly which timeline it occurs in if memory serves.

Latest posts

Back