Shadowpact #4
Wonder Woman #3
The Boys #1 & 2
Ex Machina #23
Fables #52
Jack of Fables #2
Testament #9
Y: The Last Man #48

I take that back. The origin of the new Zatara is definitely exciting to me (teen titans). I was just hoping we'd hear an announcement regarding the line-up of JLoA... And Nope... so yeah...

DC should stop prereleasing the 52 Solicits... those are the exciting ones... (is it just me, or do the rest of you think Steel's daughter's gonna get herself killed?).

JONAH HEX: A FACE FULL OF VIOLENCE TP
Written by Jimmy Palmiotti & Justin Gray
Art by Luke Ross and Tony DeZuniga
Cover by Tim Bradstreet
DC's legendary gunslinger returns in this action-packed collection featuring the first six issues of the acclaimed new series! The mysterious bounty hunter and thinking man's killer was a hero to some; a villain to others; and wherever he rode, people spoke his name in whispers.
Advance-solicited; on sale September 6 • 144 pg, FC, $14.99 US

Woo hoo!

No All-Star Superman or Batman though...poop.

Yeah i was gonna say no All star titles.... i guess Dc know that they slack with them, and there no point releasing news on the next 1, when the ones that should be out now, are delayed

CatwomanCv58.jpg

:shock:

Ultimate Houde said:
Just Fables

And I may pick up the Matt Wagner Batman as well

You trying out Jack of Fables? I'll be getting it because it's Fables.

I'll also be getting Y The Last Man, Ex Machina, Detective Comics, Wonder Woman, 52, and any other OYL stuff I still like by then.

Batman - Face To Face TP
Jonah Hex - A Face Full Of Violence TP
Superman - Infinity City TP (Maybe)
Batgirl - Destruction's Daughter TP (Maybe)
JSA - Mixed Signals TP
Otherworld Book One (This sounded really great and interesting)
Superman - Up Up And Away TP
HellBlazer #223

Tradewait and Peeking At
Batman #656 (MORRISON. The Solict says it all.)
Detective Comics #822 (The Ridder reformed?)
Robin #153 (Robin and Boomrang. That is cool)
Blue Beetle #6 (The source of the armor huh)
Checkmate #5 (THe first one bored me)
The Flash: Fastest Man Alive #3
Green Arrow #65 (This sounds great. They were knee deep before OYL)
52: Weeks 13-17 (The covers rocks. And freaking LOBO!)
Justice League of America #1 (I am so excited for this)
Justice #7
Supergirl and the Legion of Superheroes #21
Trials of SHAZAM! #1 (One of the most interesting spinoffs
Teen Titans #39 (Hmmm...)
Shadowpact #4
Wonder Woman #3 (If this is like Young Avengers then I will love this)
The Boys #1 & 2 (Maybe I will check out)
The All New Atom #2 (I will peak at)
The Creeper #1 (Same)
Jonah Hex #10
Omac #2
Outsiders #39
Nightwing #123
Superman #655
Action Comics #842
Green Latern Corps #3
Martain Manhunter #1
Superman/Batman #29
Birds Of Prey #97 (I hope Black Alice joins the Birds)
Ion #5
Rush City #1 & #2
Deadman #1 (I'm so there)
Man-Bat #5 (Black Mask, Hush, and Batman.)

same as always, but i might looking into PRIDE OF BAGHDAD and DEADMAN, but other than that its the same 'ol list

trade wait:
100 bullets

single:
DMZ #10
Y: the last man #48
52: week 14 (Steel, what more can i say....)

BATMAN: SON OF THE DEMON TP - I doubt I'll actualy order this as my local shop almost always has a copy in stock, but I'll deffinatly have to read it.
BATMAN #656 - BatMorrison is the next great comic.
DETECTIVE COMICS #822 - A reformed Riddler? I don't think that'll work, Nigma's too arrogant.
ROBIN #153 - KIDS! Don't play with nukes!
THE ALL-NEW ATOM #2 - The Newsarama write-up last week sold me on this one.
BIRDS OF PREY #97
BLUE BEETLE #6 - Might we get some real background on the armor is issue 6? I damn well hope so.
CHECKMATE #5 - Issue #1 was strong, but the full Suicide Squad and Checkmate series from the late 80s I just got are really seeling me on the potential for this series.
ACTION COMICS #842 - Follow up to Up Up and Away? I'm still there. I'd like to hear the new permenent team o Action though. Maybe in Philly...
FIRESTORM: THE NUCLEAR MAN #28 - Okay, theres another Firestorm? I've been on board for Moore's run big time so far, he's got a very good classic superhero feel to the book, much like the Pal-Gray Hawkman, but please don't make it suck with a doppleganger story. Atleast we'll get some Gehenna info.
THE FLASH: FASTEST MAN ALIVE #3 - Looks kinda like The Pied Piper.
52: WEEKS 13-17 - Auto-add. Black Adam gets hitched huh? I bet that'll be fun...
GREEN LANTERN CORPS #3 - There's still a planet called Thanagar? That people live on? Damn they're hard to get rid of.
JLA CLASSIFIED #26 - Oh sweet! They're finaly useing the Kid Amazo storyline. I've been waitin on this one for what seems like ever.
JONAH HEX #10 - Western Chainsaw Massacre. Oh, and anyone taht likes westerns should pick up the new TPB and the Showcase. The showcase is particularly excellent.
JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #1 - I might have to get both of these...
ION #5 - Not sure if I'll still be ordering this by then.
MANHUNTER #25 - I know this is a final issue solicit, but it seems awful ambiguous. It seems more like they've got plans for her... Maybe in checkmate?
JUSTICE #7 - I'd really like this to move faster.
INFINITE CRISIS HC - Yeah. I'm a whore. What of it?
MARTIAN MANHUNTER #1 - Not sure if I'll order this. I wasn't too impressed with his Gotham Knights run.
SECRET SIX #4 - This really needs to become an ongoing. I haven't even read the first issue and I know it in my bones.
TRIALS OF SHAZAM! #1 - pleasedon'tsuckpleasedon'tsuckpleasedon'tsuck.
TEEN TITANS #39 - Hrmmm... Zatara huh? Nooooo... We aren't moving twords Kingdom Come...
SHADOWPACT #4 - Blue Devil man. It's all about Blue Devil.

Wildstorm

THE BOYS #1 & 2 - We know where you live. Do no **** with us.
GEN13: WHO THEY ARE AND HOW THEY CAME TO BE TP - I know it'll probably suck but I want some background info with Simone's upcoming relaunch. Its the only Wildstorm Core series that Ihaven't dug into yet too...
WILDCATS: NEMESIS TP - I appriciate the fast trade on this but how about V3&4 of WildC.A.T.S. 3.0?

Vertigo

DMZ #10 - I love this book.
OTHERWORLD BOOK ONE TP - Sounds intresting. Maybe.

ProjectX2 said:
You trying out Jack of Fables? I'll be getting it because it's Fables.

I'll also be getting Y The Last Man, Ex Machina, Detective Comics, Wonder Woman, 52, and any other OYL stuff I still like by then.

I'm gonna be getting it in trade

I heard about the riddler thing... some lady needs a detective and Batman is impossible to find, so she hires the smartest person she CAN find...

The Riddler under Dini's hand is always great... I loved the Animated version of him...

Dr.Strangefate said:
I heard about the riddler thing... some lady needs a detective and Batman is impossible to find, so she hires the smartest person she CAN find...

The Riddler under Dini's hand is always great... I loved the Animated version of him...

I am more interested in Dini's Batman than Morrison's

Last edited:
Ultimate Houde said:
I am more interesting in Dini's Batman than Morrison's
I'm interested in both equally.

Latest posts

Back