DC Cinematic Multiverse - Viewing/Reading Order

• Help support The Comic Board :

Pro Bot

Random theory, but I think Billy Dee's Harvey Dent might have became "Tommy Lee" when the acid thrown on his face pigmented his skin somehow. Different personalities still, but Harvey Dent always became insane after becoming Two-Face so that's less of a stretch.
You can see a recording of just before the acid and he looks like Tommy Lee Jones, so unfortunately that doesn't work...
Go down a bit and you'll see it

selfishmisery

You can see a recording of just before the acid and he looks like Tommy Lee Jones, so unfortunately that doesn't work...
Go down a bit and you'll see it
I edited my post before you posted your comment. Please reread it......

Pro Bot

I edited my post before you posted your comment. Please reread it......
Depending on the casting for The Batman, might have to just accept the same thing for James Gordon too, unless they clarify that it's separate from the DC Extended Universe at some point.

Remember that cancelled Batman '89 comic? That would have been fun.

Just watched Batwoman episode 5 and they refer to the "Arkham breakout two weeks ago", placing it 2 weeks after Elseworlds. Using selfishmisery's CW timeline, that places it in the region of January 25th - around the same time as episodes 11 of Arrow, Supergirl and the Flash, and definitely before Supergirl episode 12, which explicitly takes place on February 14th, Valentine's Day.

I also have placements for posts 84-91 of Chronicles of Cisco relative to the Flash season 5 (that's as far as I've gotten with my watch/readthrough atm!):

5x01
Post 84 "#CiscoCarpeDiem"
5x02-03
Post 85 "#YOLO"
5x04-05
Post 86 "#NoClowningAround" (during 5x05)
5x06-08
Post 87 "All Your Cisco are Belong 2 Us #100Episodes"
5x09
Post 88 "#Schway" (during 5x09)
5x10-11
Post 89 "#BOGONONO" (during 5x11)
5x12-13
Post 90 "#ArcticLab101"
5x14-15
Post 91 "#DailyDibny"

Batwoman episode 6, while casually revealing the real name of the Joker as Jack Napier (?!?!), sadly doesn't give much of a clue as to when it's set. The only indicator is that a character who was stabbed in the stomach in episode 5 has totally recovered and is now happily running around, suggesting it's been at least a few weeks. As a total guess (and lacking any evidence to the contrary), I feel like it might take place somewhere between The Flash 5x15 and 5x16? We'll probably have a better idea of where to put it once Batwoman catches up with the other shows!

EDIT: Also, the SuperheroHype timeline (https://forums.superherohype.com/threads/arrowverse-watching-order-2-0.538707/) has updated with the latest episodes, if you feel like adding those on! I haven't got that far yet myself though.

Hi again! :) Several things: 1) Chronicles of Cisco Post 92 takes place either during the end of or immediately following The Flash 5x18 2) You have an erroneous "2" in the title for Black Lightning 2x10. 3) Chronicles of Cisco Post 84 is missing - it should be immediately after post 83. 4) You have Batwoman 1x05 twice, where the second one should be 1x06. 5) How come there's now Lucifer 5x04 at the top of the timeline?

Pro Bot

Hi again! :) Several things: 1) Chronicles of Cisco Post 92 takes place either during the end of or immediately following The Flash 5x18 2) You have an erroneous "2" in the title for Black Lightning 2x10. 3) Chronicles of Cisco Post 84 is missing - it should be immediately after post 83. 4) You have Batwoman 1x05 twice, where the second one should be 1x06. 5) How come there's now Lucifer 5x04 at the top of the timeline?

Do you think maybe it might help to put an asterisk next to as yet unreleased episodes like DIrishB used to? Might help keep things more understandable for people using the timeline as a watching order! :) Also, Chronicles of Cisco Post 93 takes place immediately after The Flash 5x19 and Post 94 takes place during The Flash 5x21 :)

Latest posts