DC Live-Action Multiverse - Viewing/Reading Order

I wonder if Earth-52 (?) is actually the DC Animated Movie Universe. That fits the continuity well, at least...

Earth-76 is the Wonder Woman show, so that's that.

Last edited:
Is there a place online where I can read the new Crisis comic, as in the UK it doesn't come out until Feb?

Now that we know Wonder Woman is Earth-76 and Batman is Earth-66, I think the crossovers may be able to work, albeit they aren't crossovers anymore. As long as Wonder Woman doesn't mention any dates that would place it in 1978, it could be that the world we see in Batman '66 Meets Wonder Woman '77 is Earth-76, correcting the continuity errors of the crossover.

Last edited:
Now that we know Wonder Woman is Earth-76 and Batman is Earth-66, I think the crossovers may be able to work, albeit they aren't crossovers anymore. As long as Wonder Woman doesn't mention any dates that would place it in 1978, it could be that the world we see in Batman '66 Meets Wonder Woman '77 is Earth-76, correcting the continuity errors of the crossover.
Could any other Batmam '66 crossovers be canon if we assume the characters that are being crossed over with are just from a different Earth?

Could any other Batmam '66 crossovers be canon if we assume the characters that are being crossed over with are just from a different Earth?
I'm just going with everything is in Earth-66 except the Wonder Woman crossover which contradicts both Legends of the Superheroes and the timeline for the Batman show so it must be on Earth-76, unless that show goes past the year 1977, in which case the crossover might as well be on Earth-6677, meaning it's a maybe.

I'm going to watch Catwoman now, hopefully I can find a more precise date, if not, I just wasted my time on Catwoman...

If a Batman '66 comic is yellow, it's on Earth-76. It's so I'm not picking and choosing what works and what doesnt. If Batman and Wonder Woman share a universe, any comic that doesn't fit with the timeline on the show because the writers don't pay as much attention as we do don't go to waste.

If Earth-1 and Earth-38 merge, then maybe Earth-66 and Earth-76 could merge post-crisis into a new Earth or something. Depending on how many post-crisis Earths there are, the comics could potentially be set after they merge. Just my theory. I could end up being wrong, but just throwing out an idea.

Last edited:
If Earth-1 and Earth-38 merge, then maybe Earth-66 and Earth-76 could merge post-crisis into a new Earth or something. Depending on how many post-crisis Earths there are, the comics could potentially be set after they merge. Just my theory. I could end up being wrong, but just throwing out an idea.
Eh, I like it. Maybe it could explain that supposed Earth-9 business too.

Would make the viewing order a bit crazy though. I guess in the new universe, Batgirl started in 1966.

Okay okay, and the Earth-D universe in Crisis on Infinite Earths Giant, is it the same Earth-D that appears on the 1999 Legends of the DC Universe: Crisis on Infinite Earths comics?

Or is it an universe that resembles it?

No, it's not the same. That one is apart of a different Crisis with a different Anti-Monitor, something that can't happen because of there being only one.

They're both non-canon for the same reason, and if one were canon, the other also is.

Latest posts

Back