Dc crossing over?

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
Hi
I'm not a big DC fan (loved the batman vampire elseworld books thou) if anyone here like my fave dc comics which were

batman vs predator (all of them)
Superman vs Alien (did not like the second one thou)
Superman vs predator
batman vs alien.
Justice leage vs Preadtor.
all the dc/marvel crossovers.
I loved all of them. JLA vs Preadtor had the best cover thou with the predators in JLA costumes.
I wish they did more of these. My fave crossover with dc was Spider-man/batman with the joker and carnage together.
As you can tell I don't like dc comics as a rule but I love seeing them cross over with other comics. anyone the same or have thoughts of the crossovers?

JLA/Avengers was not worth the money.

Amalgam Comics rocked my socks (I own three copies of Dr. Strangefate #1, and am considering getting one framed)

When I first saw Amalgam Comics when I was younger I looked at spider-boy and thought man this is such a spider-man rip-off.

When I realised what they were i tried to find spider-boy again on ebay. I couldn't :cry:

Awww...

*totally has Spectacular Spider-Boy and Spider-Boy Team-Up*

Last edited:
Dr.Strangefate said:
Awww...

*totally has Spectacular Spider-Boy and Spider-boy and the LEGION of Super Heroes*

Your last words are going to be Sjmole what are you doing with that Axe?

LOL

sjmole said:
When I first saw Amalgam Comics when I was younger I looked at spider-boy and thought man this is such a spider-man rip-off.

When I realised what they were i tried to find spider-boy again on ebay. I couldn't :cry:

I have Spider-Boy. I'll see if I can rummage up a scan for you. (Don't hold your breath, though.)

I loved Amalgam comics because of the way it was handled - all these one-shots but designed in a way to make it look like the Amalgam universe had been around for decades, and would be for decades to come. It had letters pages referencing issues never made, "to be continued"... it was a really nice peek in at another world.

Thank you bass. Even if you can't do scan Ty for trying.

Dr.Strangefate said:
JLA/Avengers was not worth the money.

You are too kind. It was TERRIBLE.

I liked alot of what ifs like what if punisher killed spider-man.

I think what made elseworld better thou is they did a graphic novel for each one so more of a story could be done. The what ifs I saw were like a small normal issue.

Remember people SIZE DOES MATTER!!!

I read DC vs Marvel when I firsted started comics. It was brillant. I loved the amagram universe for the same reasons bass posted and it was fun trying to figure the character combinations. There were a lot I didn't know. I need to go back and do it again. I only have the first wave. I need to get the second wave.

I really like the main fight books. All the fights were cool expect Hulk would whoop Superman if he was savage.

JLA/Avengers was fantastic. I loved every min of it. I liked that how they viewed each others universe.

I read some of the old Superman/Spider-man. Boring. So was Hulk/Batman.

I read the All Access mini. That was the worst one ever.

I have one issue of Batman vs Predator which was sweet. I need to get others.

The Superman/Fantastic Four one sucked.

The Daredevil/Batman ones I couldn't even finish.

The X-men/Teen Titans was surpising really good. I loved the Wolverine vs Deathstroke fight.

I still need to read the Spawn/Batman ones. I'm not expecting much. And Darkseid vs Galactus.

Wanna know what I thought was real good? Green Lantern/Aliens. Basicly Hal Jordan comes in contact with the Alien and decides he doesn't have the right to kill them (shmuck), so he drops them on a planet no one will ever be dumb enough to drop on to. Mogo. Years later Kyle Rayner and some ex-GLs drop in to clean up his mess. Very fun.

Latest posts

Back