DC Extended Universe / DC Universe - Timeline

Just watched Fury Of The Gods.

Wouldn't the post credits scene of Shazam 2 be December 2020? December 2018 is the last time Mr. Mind supposedly saw Sivana. Two years later would be at least late 2020 I would think.

Also I noticed all of the vehicles in the film have inspection stickers that show 21-22.

Do we think the Speed-Force scenes (albeit in an alternate dimension surrounding the multiverse), as well as the clashing of universes, occur in 2022?

Earth-1/89 (Flashpoint)
Earth-1 (Post-Flashpoint)
Earth-1 (Pre-Flashpoint)

Earth-1/89 (Flashpoint)

Earth-1 (Pre-Flashpoint)
Speed-Force
Donnerverse
Superman Lives Universe
Earth-1 (Post-Flashpoint)

Sound accurate? The reason I ask is because I listed the Speed-Force and alternate realities to be 2013 on the Anthology timelines. It's difficult because the Speed-Force is on a separate plane of existence and doesn't really fit anywhere chronologically, thus the only place for the alternate realities I could think of was the "present" time that they were in (2013).
Well, the time travel rules of the movie are super inconsistent, so I don't really think we can deduce a logic. If we think that the Speed Force is always the "real" present and when someone time travels is as if they are visiting a recording of the universe, then yes, 2022 would be the year. Although Dark Flash has already live the events of a similar version of the movie and has transformed into himself repeating the death of Kara lots of times, so maybe the "present" is a more advanced year, but it could also be that it has happened between Barry saving his mom and him appearing in the Speedforce. The other 2 possibilities is listing the Speedforce as just and alternate dimension of whenever they enter it or just listing the Speedforce as a separate thing, like the TVA Headquarters in the MCU Timeline.

30 year old Superman.

So 1980 + 30 = 2010.

Remember when James Gunn said their "Batman" would be a couple years older? Assuming the Brave and the Bold movie is present day post-Flash (approx. 2022), that rounds up to Dick Grayson's age -- 32.

I'm not expecting a total reboot like most people, moreso an amalgam'd timeline of some DC live-action films and shows that weren't previously connected.

30 year old Superman.

So 1980 + 30 = 2010.

Remember when James Gunn said their "Batman" would be a couple years older? Assuming the Brave and the Bold movie is present day post-Flash (approx. 2022), that rounds up to Dick Grayson's age -- 32.

I'm not expecting a total reboot like most people, moreso an amalgam'd timeline of some DC live-action films and shows that weren't previously connected.
Obvious speculation, don't correct me lol.

Unfortunately it seems non-canon because Barry creates another Flashpoint because he wanted an excuse to avoid being truthful to Iris.

I don't think that works for me.

Unfortunately it seems non-canon because Barry creates another Flashpoint because he wanted an excuse to avoid being truthful to Iris.

Maybe it shares a universe with Batman: Unburied and the Harley Quinn Podcast (although those two have different Bruce Wayne's, so idk)

It could work with the hubris explanation from the Twitter Post that stated it takes place a few years after the Movie.

Latest posts

Back