DC this Week

Dr.Strangefate

He Sees You When You're Sleeping. He Knows When Yo
Supergirl was really enjoyable, simply because we're seeing how she fits into the DCU as Superman's cousin...

And the last page was great, and whoever the penciler is has made me fall madly in love with Superboy.... hee

Villains United - 4/5
Rann-Thanagar - 3/5
Supergirl #0 - 3/5
Supergirl #1 - 5/5
Fables - 10/5

We Found out who the Emperor in Fables is!

Dr.Strangefate said:
Supergirl was really enjoyable, simply because we're seeing how she fits into the DCU as Superman's cousin...

And the last page was great, and whoever the penciler is has made me fall madly in love with Superboy.... hee

Villains United - 4/5
Rann-Thanagar - 3/5
Supergirl #0 - 3/5
Supergirl #1 - 5/5
Fables - 10/5

We Found out who the Emperor in Fables is!
Rann Thanagar got a jump form me just because Adam Strange - Planet Heist came out this week, deffinatly set up alot of that mini that isn't really established inside it.

Villains is continuing to impress me.

Hawkman this week was good, but I really want them to wrap this storyline up quickly, though the last page was deadly cool.

Zatanna made a huge jump to tie into the other Seven Soliders series this week, and anyone whos not reading it should be ashamed of themselves.

I haven't read Supergirl yet, but I probably will at the shop on saturday or monday. I'm not too intrested in the series. :?

I don't read Fables, and if I did I'd be picking up the trades. Just don't have the money for everything I want to get.

Oh, and if the clown dies you die. :D

Baxter said:
I haven't read Supergirl yet, but I probably will at the shop on saturday or monday. I'm not too intrested in the series. :?

I don't read Fables, and if I did I'd be picking up the trades. Just don't have the money for everything I want to get.

Oh, and if the clown dies you die. :D

Supergirl's importance to Infinite Crisis will be explained beforehand, and I'm guessing its just going to help show that CoIE isn't really over, and that Power Girl is the pre-crisis Earth-2 Supergirl, and Kara is the Earth 1 Supergirl, and that one of them willbe retconned out of continuity by Psycho Pirate. (that might sound crazy, but if it does, go find and buy the paperback Crisis on Infinite Earths, before the only availiable option is the $100 Hardcover anniversary edition.

The best part of the comic was my big crush on Superboy on the last page, and thats not likely to be what makes you get a comic.

And find a comic you pull thats not great, drop it, and get Fables. Its the most consistantly good non-Vaughn written title out there...

And Parademon is wonderful

Alright, I got the first 4 issues of Day of Vengeance yesterday and the first 2 issues of OMAC (they didn't have 3 or the WonderWoman issue. :evil: )

Loved Day of Vengeance. Quirky and kind of fun. The fight between Captain Marvel and The Spectre was great. Best character in DoV: Detective Chimp. Seriously. After reading this, I'm convinced that Detective Chimp needs his own Vertigo series.

OMAC Project was pretty good. I love how insane Maxwell Lord is. Neat to see Bats talking to Supes, W.W. and Booster Gold about the mindwiping thing. And originally the OMAC didn't sound all that scary until I read somewhere that there are supposed to be millions of 'em. The good guys are screwed.

moonmaster said:
Best character in DoV: Detective Chimp. Seriously. After reading this, I'm convinced that Detective Chimp needs his own Vertigo series.

Its pretty much set that there will be a Shadowpact book after Infinite Crisis... So we will all get our Detective Chimp fixes

Dr.Strangefate said:
Its pretty much set that there will be a Shadowpact book after Infinite Crisis... So we will all get our Detective Chimp fixes

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Dr.Strangefate said:
And it will be good. And damn fun. God damn fun.

On fables, I would pick it up, but I really, really hate having mix and match editions (TPB, HC, Singles) to the point that my softcover Sandman Presents Thessaly: Witch For Hire sitting next to my Harcdcover Sandman Library gets on my nerves. I know I'll never hunt down all the Fables backissues, so I'm just going to wait till I can start picking up the trades.

Yesterday i got a few comics that came out this week and well, almost all of them looked like crap after i read fables #40.
I'm still a little :shock: :shock: :shock: .

Latest posts

Back