DC's All Star Talk

Straczynski. You would definately like it XT. Its a max title. Ultimate E is also a big fan.

Tell him Ultimate E!

The artist is Gary Frank (and the art is AWESOME)

I say get the first TPB and I bet you'll like it. In fact, i'll bet you all of Ice's money that you'll love it.

Honestly tho. Give it a try or at least read it in borders or something. I hate the thought of someone missing out on it

Nurhachi said:
The artist is Gary Frank (and the art is AWESOME)

I say get the first TPB and I bet you'll like it. In fact, i'll bet you all of Ice's money that you'll love it.

Honestly tho. Give it a try or at least read it in borders or something. I hate the thought of someone missing out on it

Just cos u bet Ice's money I'll give it a try not until after I get settled though.

You wont regret it, I guarantee it. In fact, after you read volume 1 you'll be so grateful that i recommended it that you'll be running through the streets shouting NURHACHI IS GOD

I second the Supreme Power recommendation. Very strongly. Great book.

It's so good that I switched from trades to issues so I wouldn't have to wait for it as long.

Me too. My favorite title. Before any other book.
Get the first trade and try it out.
Or, how about you just look up my review here on the site?

Ricky

carrying over from the Ultimate DC thread

The fact that All-Star is not a separate line is not a disappointment to me. I thought it was going to, but when I heard Grant Morrison hype it up, it just sounds like DC said "Grant, Frank, just write a really good Superman story" and they did.

It's great considering outside of all-star, all we have in DC is this ridiculous Indentity Crisis build-up post-aftermath nonsense.

But if you want a 'starting from scratch' universe, wait 10-20 years for another Crisis/Zero Hour thing. DC do it semi-regularly it would seem.

I'm really looking forward to the All-Star Superman, but not the Batman. Lee's great, but I can't stand Jeph Loeb.

Bass said:
carrying over from the Ultimate DC thread
I'm really looking forward to the All-Star Superman, but not the Batman. Lee's great, but I can't stand Jeph Loeb.

Jeph Loeb isnt writing All-Star Batman, it's Frank Miller.

Oh yeah it is. It was the coolest news I heard.

i always will like DC lol
I think its cool that DC is doing All Star and the crisis and its repercutions all together (Yes, i loved Identity Crisis, it was an awesome story and a good starting point for other "crisis") and i think now they can really look in Marvel's eye and say "Hey look who is going up again?". Now Marvel has a good rival and many people are spending more money on DC comics than Marvel's (Heck, i am lol)

The only books I like from DC are Batman and Teen Titans. The rest... blah.

Latest posts

Back