DC's Best Martial Artists

Best Of The Best

• Total voters
I'd have to go with Richard Dragon. He's trained pretty much everyone on the list, or the person who trained them. Batman is probably supposed to be number one, but I ahte how he's top dog in every catagory.

He can be beat though, as evidenced by Prometheus...

Batman isn't the best at any one form of combat, he's just an expert at mixing and matching, creating an entirely new style of fighting...

He is by no means the best Martial Artist, but he can beat a Martial Artist because he knows how African Guerilla soldiers fight, and so on.

In the Martial Arts, I'd go with Richard Dragon... Him or Batgirl.

Dr.Strangefate said:
He can be beat though, as evidenced by Prometheus...

Batman isn't the best at any one form of combat, he's just an expert at mixing and matching, creating an entirely new style of fighting...

He is by no means the best Martial Artist, but he can beat a Martial Artist because he knows how African Guerilla soldiers fight, and so on.

In the Martial Arts, I'd go with Richard Dragon... Him or Batgirl.
Damn straight Doc. Damn striaght.

I wish COnner was in thier league.... I love Conner.

Richard Dragon, without a doubt. He's trained most, if not all of DC's greatest human heroes, including Batman, Batgirl, Lady Shiva, Huntress, etc.

Natas from the current Green Arrow Arc, while being a new character, should be on the list... He's like the evil Yoda of Killing People.

Batgirl hands down.

At age 5 she didn't know how to say Momma but she could snap your neck like a 8th grader knows his times table. And yes I know that was a horrible analogy....but I don't feel like hitting backspace. :p

Batman, because a) "the training is nothing, the will is everything", etc., and b) because he's Batman.

It's like the whole "supergirlz stronger lolz" argument. You can go on and on about how she had solar batteries in her ship and such. Superman automatically wins because he's Superman.

Edit: This argument might come across a lot more chauvenistic than I intended. I just mean in terms of the characters, not their genders.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back