DC's July Solicitations

DC

BATMAN #655
DETECTIVE COMICS #821 - Oh my yes. I just hope he can make a monthly shipping...
ROBIN #152 - This issue has promise.
NIGHTWING #122 - You know, the way this storyline has been shaping up I wouldn't be supprised it Todd got to be Nightwing in the end.
ALL STAR SUPERMAN #5 - Eeeeee.... !
ACTION COMICS #841 - I think I'm going to try and stick with Action Comics after Up, Up, and away. This one just sounds more intresting.
THE ALL-NEW ATOM #1 - Okay, I'll give Gail a try here. The Atom has potential, lets see what she does.
CRISIS AFTERMATH: THE SPECTRE #3
CRISIS AFTERMATH: BATTLE FOR BLUDHAVEN #6 - I'll finish this, but overall I'm less than impressed.
52: WEEKS 9-12 - Well duh.
BIRDS OF PREY #96 - Oh cool, Black Alice.
THE BLUE BEETLE #5 - Phantom Stranger? Check. Blue Beetle? Check. Possible info on the scarab? Check. Added to pull list? Check.
CHECKMATE #4 - Trying it out. Hopeing for good stuff.
THE FLASH: FASTEST MAN ALIVE #2 - Let's be ambiguious!
FIRESTORM: THE NUCLEAR MAN #27 - See now this book is just fun.
GREEN ARROW: HEADING INTO THE LIGHT TP - Yep. I tradewait GA.
GREEN LANTERN CORPS #2
ION #4 - It seem like its Green Lantern month to anyone else?
JONAH HEX #9 - Booyeah.
JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #0 - Nowhammynowhammynowhammynowhammy STOP!
JSA #87 - Lets get Geoff back, please.
JSA CLASSIFIED #14 - Okay, now I'm mad. I don't give two tugs of a dead dogs **** about the detroit leauge and they go and follow up the story in my JSA Classified. I might not get this. I'm undecided as of now.
MANHUNTER #24
SECRET SIX #3
OUTSIDERS #38 - Hehe... Mallah...
SHADOWPACT #3 - The Pentecle? Did I miss something?
TEEN TITANS #38

Wildstorm

PROMETHEA BOOK FIVE TP - Guess I should get around to picking up 3 and 4 then. I really liked 1 and 2, just haven't found 3 and 4 anywhere offline yet.

Vertigo

DOOM PATROL: MUSCLEBOUND TP - Looks like its time to pick up the other Morrison Doom Patrols too...
DMZ #9 - I can't wait to see where this book goes in the long run. Does anyone know if Wood has a master plan for it?
SWAMP THING #29 - This is not on my pull list. I tradewait this run of Swamp Thing. I tried the single issue deal for a bit and found that it just reads better collected. Having said that I'm very disapointed that this is the last issue. This itteration had some intresting ideas. It was loads better than BKV's run on the title. God was that bad...

DMZ #9
Written by Brian Wood
Art by Riccardo Burchielli
Cover by Wood
Part 4 of the 5-part "Body of a Journalist." Zee's holding a grudge, the Free Armies are blackmailing him, the Network's using him as bait, some other crazy girl is manipulating him, he's battling a really bad intestinal infection and his paranoia's getting the better of him. And that's just the start of Matty's problems...
On sale July 12 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • MATURE READERS

why do i have an odd feellings that i already know what is going to happen?

Y: THE LAST MAN #47
Written by Brian K. Vaughan
Art by Goran Sudzuka & José Marzan, Jr.
Cover by Massimo Carnevale
A stand-alone special issue featuring the art of Goran Sudzuka and revealing at last the "secret origin" of Dr. Allison Mann, loyal but cantankerous caretaker of Yorick. What event from this brilliant young scientist's past will effect the future of the entire planet?
On sale July 6 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • MATURE READERS

when WILL IT END? in just 13 issues.... but i don't get it? so was the doc a guy first? and then got a sex change operation to defy her parents, cuz that would be funny as hell.

Last edited:
ultimatedjf said:
Because he has a lot of free time on his hands..... as do I. :heybaby:
I don't have any time on my hands, but I've sure got something else on them.

*wipes hands on Nur's shirt*

ProjectX2 said:
PROMETHEA BOOK FIVE TP
Written by Alan Moore
Art by J.H. Williams III & Mick Gray
Cover by Williams & Jose Villarrubia
A softcover edition of the final PROMETHEA collection features issues #26-32, plus a poster insert showing issue #32 in all its glory! This is the story of the end of the world, with guest stars from around the America's Best globe! Retailers: Please consult the order form for a special order incentive offer on this title.
Advance-solicited; on sale August 16 • 200 pg, FC, $14.99 US

THANKS BE TO GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY!!!!

And wait a second...

The NEW Wonder Woman?!?!

BATMAN #655 - OYL Batman kicks ***. They are going to have to try hard to keep me from staying interested.
DETECTIVE COMICS #821 - See above.
ALL STAR BATMAN AND ROBIN, THE BOY WONDER #5 - I know. I know. The truth is I still have faith in this series, and like that it is aware that batman is ****ing crazy.
ROBIN #152 - Best OYL title out there
ALL STAR SUPERMAN #5 - One of the best titles out there
CRISIS AFTERMATH: THE SPECTRE #3 - Crispus Allen means I'm picking this baby up
CRISIS AFTERMATH: BATTLE FOR BLUDHAVEN #6 - Unless the next issue rocks my socks, i'm dropping the series.
52: WEEKS 9-12 - Well, of course i'm picking these up.
THE BLUE BEETLE #5 - I like where the series might be going
CHECKMATE #4 - Greg Rucka = Awesome
THE FLASH: FASTEST MAN ALIVE #2 - Interested
GREEN ARROW #64 - I love this series
GREEN LANTERN #14 - I love Geoff Jones
GREEN LANTERN CORPS #2 - Guy Gardner as a main character = Awesome
JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #0 - Interested
JSA #87 - Probably will drop this series
SECRET SIX #3 - Catman rocks my socks
SUPERGIRL AND THE LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES #20 - Finally! Brainiac is back!
SHADOWPACT #3 - Interested
TEEN TITANS #38 - Favorite DC Series
WONDER WOMAN #2 - This intrigues me...
EX MACHINA #22 - Woot
JACK OF FABLES #1 - Hell yes
FABLES #51 - Hell yes
TESTAMENT #8 - Hell maybe
Y: THE LAST MAN #47 - Hell yes

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back