Deadpool Movie (News/Rumors/Speculation)

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
There used to be a thread. Now there isn't. There's not really enough information floating around the net for one with the exception of one name: Ryan Reynolds.

If you want to talk about it, come here. Hopefully we'll get some updates soon.

Widdle Wade said:
I'm still optimistic that Deadpool will make it to the Big Screen, they just need to get his comic book series going extra strong, to bring to the forefront with Avi Arad, and then he should be considored.

Avi's being an idiot. He'd rather do a solo Silver Surfer and Deathlok before Deadpool. I can only hope that he's saving Deadpool for later so they have a bigger film they can toss into a dry year.

Last edited:
The Punisher and Deadpool was probably the two characters that would be the easiest to translate to the screen. Their comics are already like movies, with the action, guns, and everything that makes typically Hollywood action movies. They already somewhat messed up with Punisher (though I liked it), but seriously, the two of them are the easiest. I myself have so many script ideas for them that I could easily do a trilogy or even a quadrilogy for each.

What altercations do you guys think they'd do to Deadpool's costume for the movie? And also, What do you think they'd make him look like under the mask? Different artists all draw Deadpool differently, So the producers have alot of idea to work with.

I can't think of how Hollywood would mess up his costume.

As for under the suit, I think they should take it to the extreme. Many artists simply draw him as having normal skin with some splotches here and there. I think they should make it so that it truly is disgusting and a valid reason why Wade would hide under the mask. Make it something like Darkman, with burnt flesh and stuff.

Doc Comic said:
I can't think of how Hollywood would mess up his costume.

As for under the suit, I think they should take it to the extreme. Many artists simply draw him as having normal skin with some splotches here and there. I think they should make it so that it truly is disgusting and a valid reason why Wade would hide under the mask. Make it something like Darkman, with burnt flesh and stuff.
Yea, I was thinking Darkman too. Still, this thread is kinda wack without real Deadpool movie stuff.

Latest posts

Back