Deadpool: the game??!! yes!

Game of the Year, man. Game of the year.... This is like Arkham city on crack. I can't wait to play this.

Are you on crack?

Crack kills...so pull up your pants! Ha...hahahaha! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa--*cough*--hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha--*burp*--hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha--*inhales*--hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha--*farts*--Ahhhhhhh...

This game (and this thread) reminds me of everything I don't get/like about Deadpool.

*leaves thread shaking head*

This comment perfectly summarizes how I feel about Deadpool. A while back I compared it to people talking like Beavis and Butt-Head, because most of the time when people talk about him that's exactly what it sounds like.

But I also JUST posted in a Deadpool thread about how Uncanny X-Force Deadpool was genuinely funny and I really enjoyed him.

This comment perfectly summarizes how I feel about Deadpool. A while back I compared it to people talking like Beavis and Butt-Head, because most of the time when people talk about him that's exactly what it sounds like.

But I also JUST posted in a Deadpool thread about how Uncanny X-Force Deadpool was genuinely funny and I really enjoyed him.

Also, the Deadpool on Itsjustsomerandomguy's YouTube videos (I'm a Marvel/I'm a DC) is pretty hilarious.

I was gifted this on ps4 today by a friend who's going to see movie with me. Avoid this. game. Is it bad? No the game play is simple and plays like a watered down devil may cry meets Batman arkham. Is the story bad? no. It's pretty funny really and is leaps above a lot of the comics. So why avoid? the framerate on this actually made me feel sick. I'm just out of sewers after plane crashes with wolverine. Here is how it's going. Walk forward FREEZE fight FREEZE look at upgrades then fight FREEZE. It drops so low and freezes so often it hurts a surprisingly not bad game.

I found out why. If you turn off Network it works great. That is bad as theres no ****ing network features! Why is that a thing!

Latest posts

Back