Death To The Moon.

moonmaster said:
OH, SO YOU'D LIKE TO CHALLENGE THE
themoon.jpg
? HOW CUTE. CAN YOUR PRIMITIVE EARTH BRAIN EVEN COMPREHEND THE MULTI-FACETED BEAUTY THAT IS THE MOON?I DON'T THINK SO.

YOU KNOW NOTHING. OUR GOD IS A INDIAN THAT TURNS INTO A WOLF. HE WILL RAIN DOWN VENGEANCE UPON YOU WITH HIS MOON SABER. WOULD YOU NOT CREATE WETNESS WITHIN YOUR UNDERPANTS AT THE MERE SIGHT OF HIM?I DON'T THINK SO.

DO YOU HAVE THE TESTICULAR FORTITUDE TO COME FACE TO FACE WITH THE QUADLASER?

quadlaser.gif

I DON'T THINK SO.

THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL LOOK LIKE WHEN THE MOONING IS FINISHED:

TGO.jpg

ITS LIKE A SCENE FROM HELLRAISER, ISN'T IT? COULD YOU HANDLE THAT? I DON'T THINK SO.

YOU KNOW NOT OF THE POWER THAT YOU CHALLENGE. NEVER DISRESPECT THE MOON.

OH AND ONE MORE THING:

igbird.gif
errbird.gif

OH PLEASE THE MOON IS SO WEAK THAT EVEN THE COW CAN JUMP OVER IT. THE WORST THE MOON CAN DO IS SEND LITTLE VIDEOGAME REJECTS THAT I COULD SMASH UNDER MY FOOT. YOU DO NOT KNOW POWER. I AM NO PITIFUL EARTH HUMAN. I AM THE ****ING GREAT ONE. MOUNTAINS HAVE TREMBLED AT MY GREATNESS. KINGS AND QUEENS STEP ASIDE AT MY PASSING. THE SONG BAD TO THE BONE WAS WRITTEN ABOUT ME. THE ONLY THING SCARY ABOUT THE MOON IS IT HELP SPAWNED THE MUSIC VIDEO THRILLER. BUT NOT THAT FRIGHTING SCARY. THAT IS JUST PLAIN CREEPY. AND THAT BLOOD SCENE LOOKED LIKE THE BATHROOM AFTER I CUT MY WRIST. I CAN WITHSTAND ANYTHING YOU DISH OUT "MOON*****"

Last edited:
thee great one said:
...BUT THAT NOT FRIGHTING SCARY...I CAN WITHSATND ANYTHING YOU DISH OUT "MOON*****"
Learn to spell, *****.

Last edited:
moonmaster said:
Learn to spell, *****.
Spelling is 4 beeotches and nerds. NERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEEOTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
What a lame thread. Who would come up with such crap?

This thread is NONOSENSE. (5 points to anyone that remembers that)

This thread is silly.

When I first started reading it, I did a double take at Bass' post, then I checked the date.

What a lame thread. Who would come up with such crap?

This thread is NONOSENSE. (5 points to anyone that remembers that)

*gets 5 points*

*buys a ticket with 5 points*

*uses the ticket to go to the moon*

*destroys the moon*

Good times.

God....I had just joined the site back then and even though I had no clue as to what the hell was going on---it was still great.

Memories....

By the way, Moon set me a pm of people in the chat mocking me.

It turns out he changed the names and it was him.

Shady business.

When did I do this?

I don't doubt that I would have done it, I just don't remember.

Latest posts

Back