Death

Dr.Strangefate said:
Don't forget him crying after he left.

Oh, and I'm Immortal.
Highlander.jpg

How Strangely Ironic.

My grandfather JUST died today, and I come onto the UC, and Death is a current thread.

I am sad.:cry:

marvelman said:
How Strangely Ironic.

My grandfather JUST died today, and I come onto the UC, and Death is a current thread.

That bites man. Condolences to you and your family.

marvelman said:
How Strangely Ironic.

Dude, that sucks. I had two grandmother's die around the same time period.

And no, I'm sorry if anyone think's this is a serious thread.

marvelman said:
How Strangely Ironic.

Sorry to hear about that. I still got all four of my grandparents around. The closest I've come to having grandparents die is when my best friends great-grandfather and great-grandfather died. I'm close with his family and I wanted to be there for him.

He called me choked up because he felt guilty that he went to Six Flags Magic Mountain on the day his great-grandfather died. I assumed that he felt guilty because he went after he found out. He said no. He found out when he got home. His great-grandfather wasn't even sick when it happened.

Grief is a strange beast.

So, remember when I mentioned that I killed someone in the Social Thread the other day? Well, I just got a call from some guy called "Jeremy", who is apparently the man I hit in my car... and he wants my virginity.

So, remember when I mentioned that I killed someone in the Social Thread the other day? Well, I just got a call from some guy called "Jeremy", who is apparently the man I hit in my car... and he wants my virginity.

Yeah well, Jeremy was the same guy i killed, hollowed out with an ice cream scoop and made sweet corpsified love to... His skin keeps me warm on those cold winter nights...

So hi... I'm Jeremy...

People fear death for their own reasons,especially older people who will die in the next 20-40 years.They are afraid,because that is something people have no control over.

Latest posts

Back