Deathlok

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
MARVEL CONFIRMS NEW DEATHLOK ONGOING, NO CREATIVE TEAM ANNOUNCED

Deathlok ongoing, spinning out of the "Original Sins" short story, which will serve as a "pilot episode" reintroduction to Michael Collins and his whereabouts since his last Marvel Universe appearance. However, despite reports that "Original Sins" writers Nathan Edmondson and Mike Perkins are helming the title, neither a creative team nor release date has been set for the series.

Just read Original Sins #1. This series is going to be incredible! I hope it lasts

That was terrible!

You are an anomaly.

The Young Avengers story was, but I thought Deathlok was awesome. I'll admit it was pretty bad that they just had a SHIELD agent spout out exposition, but there's a lot of humanity in Henry Hayes and I liked the whole conspiracy thing going on and the art was fantastic. It shows a lot of potential. The Lockjaw story was the easily the best part though.

Last edited:
The Young Avengers story was, but I thought Deathlok was awesome. I'll admit it was pretty bad that they just had a SHIELD agent spout out exposition, but there's a lot of humanity in Henry Hayes and I liked the whole conspiracy thing going on and the art was fantastic. It shows a lot of potential. The Lockjaw story was the easily the best part though.
The art for Deathlok was pretty good, story was bad. Story and art for YA was terrible. Lockjaw was indeed fun and the best one.

Latest posts

Back