Deathstrike/Fenris connection idea

MaxwellSmart said:
The only thing that would be weird about having Fenris be behind her modification is that Fenris want mutants that they can use. They wanted gambit because he stole things for them. They wanted rogue so that she could steal information for them. Why would they want yuri? The only thing that she could be used for is assassinations and that doesn't seem like the most useful tool of industrial espionage.

Everyone needs physical strength and fighters. As far as Fenris go, she could be their bodyguard. I'm not agreeing it will be Fenris at all. I'm just glad Goodz is reasonable enough to not tangle Wolverine/LDS in the Ultimate Universe.

Well, one of the reasons I said Fenris in the first place was because they seemed interesting enough, however, they didn't get that much attention... The arc focused on Gambit, Rogue, and Wolverine. I think they need more time and I think this would be a perfect oppurtunity to have them back.

They would be interested in Deathstrike because she's good at theft, too, they are just making her more useful by giving her claws and the like. Perhaps the claws were given to her because they'd come in handy while picking locks? Who knows, it's an idea and I thought it was a pretty interesting one, so I posted it.

Latest posts

Back