Dell'Otto vs Ross

Who is the better artist?

• Total voters
Ice said:
And that's why you're not the mod.

HA! :lol:
And that's why you're my Greatest UC Member Ever.

I :heart: U!

Boo-yeah, baby. 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ice said:
Uh...Okay....

*Points to subnic*
Ice.jpg

Well, I haven't voted yet, because I haven't seen enough of Del'Otto's work to compare them.

I do like Ross, though some of his characters seem to be off, well, not the way I envision them to be. But, I do like how they are drawn, if that makes any sense.

Del'Otto is making some very good cosmic covers for the Marvel Mini event. Those are very pleasing to the eyes. I guess I'd have to see them draw the same character, and then make my choice

TheManWithoutFear said:
I voted for Dell'Otto. Because I wanted to make things as even as possible and it seems like people actually think Ross is *better*. Like I said before, I don't believe either of them are better.
:roll:

I voted Alex Ross. I've always been impressed with what ever I see of his. Sure he is not my favourite but hes sure as hell in my top 5. I saw some Alex Ross concepts for Spider-man the movie that looked FAN-****ING-TASTIC

Also in the game of spider-man the movie as you all proberly know when you completed it on Normal or Hero difficulty you got Alex Ross's Spider-man skin under special which while you playing in it makes green goblin HIS green goblin design. Much grittyer darker cooler than power rangers goblin.

So yeah to sum up Alex Ross is comic book artist GOD.

Latest posts

Back