Dethalbum II

Void.M

Dethklok's second album(Dethalbum II) comes out next week.

Tracks

1.Bloodlines" (from "Dethcarraldo") - 3:30
2.The Gears" (from "Dethsources") - 4:21
3."Burn the Earth" (from "Dethvengeance") - 3:59
4."Laser Cannon Deth Sentence" (from "Dethecution") - 4:35
5."Black Fire Upon Us" (from "Dethrelease", AKA "Black Fire Upon Us") - 5:40
6."Deth Support" (from "The Revengencers", AKA "Sicklok") - 2:42
7."The Cyborg Slayers" (Original) - 4:16
8."I Tamper with the Evidence at the Murder Site of Odin" (from "Dethlessons") - 4:30

9."Murmaider II: The Water God" (Original) - 5:43
10."Comet Song" (from "P.R. Klok", AKA "P.R. Pickles") - 3:48
11."Symmetry" (from "Dethfashion") - 4:31
12."Volcano" (from "Dethdoubles") - 4:18

Last edited:
I preordered the deluxe version.

I'm guessing the deluxe has extra songs much like last time, right?

Question from a noob who doesn't really keep up with popular music. Which I should, because I love song.

What is this? And what makes it so cool?

Question from a noob who doesn't really keep up with popular music. Which I should, because I love song.

Dethklok is the fictionally awesome band from the show Metalocalypse.

2 extra songs, plus a DVD with music videos and behind the scenes (in character) stuff

Sweet.

Did they mention what they 2 extra songs are? I'm hoping for a full version of Rockso's song.

Last edited:
Dethklok is the fictionally awesome band from the show Metalocalypse.

Sweet.

Did they mention what they 2 extra songs are? I'm hoping for a full version of Rockso's song.

Sadly, no mention of what the songs are.

I hope we get more tracks with Pickles singing. His backup vocals on Hatredcopter kicked ***.

But yeah. I also want a copy of the Dr. Rockso ballad. That **** was hilarious.

Grocer Man said:

It's basically the death metal equivalent of Spinal Tap. There's a bloody cartoon following their exploits, and then the full versions get released on CD. The creator, Brendon Small, is a ridiculously well-rounded musician who typically does vocals and plays a number of instruments on the album. He also pulls in renowned metal musicians to do cameo spots on the show. Gene Hoglan from Strapping Young Lad played on a few of the tracks, and I believe Mike Patton may have been involved too, but I can't say for sure.

Edit: Actually, I think Gene Hoglan may have played drums for the first full album. It sure sounds like him throughout. Can anyone confirm it?

Last edited:
zombiepanda said:
Edit: Actually, I think Gene Hoglan may have played drums for the first full album. It sure sounds like him throughout. Can anyone confirm it?

eeeyup, that was Gene Hoglan all the way through.

I got Dethalbum I on Deluxe CD, and Vinyl, for the bonus songs (the vinyl version as a Danzig remix of Go Into the Water). Disc 2 of Dethalbum I has an awesome Pickles song; Kill You, it's like a bonus Snakes & Barrels song.

eeeyup, that was Gene Hoglan all the way through.

Gene Hoglan is one of my favorite drummers of all time. It doesn't really surprise me. There's some rather good percussion work through the whole album.

skotti-chan said:
I got Dethalbum I on Deluxe CD, and Vinyl, for the bonus songs (the vinyl version as a Danzig remix of Go Into the Water). Disc 2 of Dethalbum I has an awesome Pickles song; Kill You, it's like a bonus Snakes & Barrels song.

I'm so jealous. I missed out on the deluxe edition of the Dethalbum and I'll probably miss out on the deluxe version of DA II, as well. I'm such a big nerd, I'd probably buy a Snakes N Barrels album without even thinking twice.

How's the Danzig cover?

Last edited:
Gene Hoglan is one of my favorite drummers of all time. It doesn't really surprise me. There's some rather good percussion work through the whole album.

I'm so jealous. I missed out on the deluxe edition of the Dethalbum and I'll probably miss out on the deluxe version of DA II, as well. I'm such a big nerd, I'd probably buy a Snakes N Barrels album without even thinking twice.

How's the Danzig cover?

It's not a cover, it was me being lazy, it's officially "Go Into the Water (Gulf of Danzig Remix)", it's the live version. The drum line is different, and some of the guitar work is changed.

Got it today, love it.

My favorites are Comet Song,Cyborg Slayers, Black Fire upon us, Symmetry and Water God.

It's not a cover, it was me being lazy, it's officially "Go Into the Water (Gulf of Danzig Remix)", it's the live version. The drum line is different, and some of the guitar work is changed.

Whew.... A Danzig cover of Dethklok seemed like a pretty uninspired addition.

I borrowed my friend's copy of Dethalbum II today. I don't like it as much as the first one, but it's still pretty badass.

I haven't had a chance to fully digest it yet, but it already includes my favorite line from any song ever. "Tonight we ride on clouds of fire!"

Latest posts

Back