Detonator = The First Victim?

ManWithoutFear, I checked on MW to see if anyone has a clue about what I'm talking about. I got a response saying that he also remembers it being mentioned during a MillarHour. Unfortunately, no link was provided nor could I find one.

So, I guess we'll all just retire with our beliefs. You, thankfully, do not have to resign from the site, and I, since others believe it, do not feel like a moron for bringing it up.

I don't see a terrorist walking his dog down the streets of New York eating a gogurt....besides...the kid from Issue one DID appear to be rather young for Detonator.

Russian Tank said:
I don't see a terrorist walking his dog down the streets of New York eating a gogurt....besides...the kid from Issue one DID appear to be rather young for Detonator.

This discussion's been dead for a while, but I clearly remember Millar mentioning it in one of his Millarhours. Unfortunately, there isn't a site that has the transcripts of all of them, so I failed in tracking it down.

Then again, that was around the time I was popping Flintstones vitamins like candy, so maybe it was all a hallucination.

Steve GMan said:
This discussion's been dead for a while, but I clearly remember Millar mentioning it in one of his Millarhours. Unfortunately, there isn't a site that has the transcripts of all of them, so I failed in tracking it down.

Then again, that was around the time I was popping Flintstones vitamins like candy, so maybe it was all a hallucination.

.... You pretty much said the same thing as your last post but decided to repeat it since someone brought this thread back to life.

It's not detonator.

Last edited:
Sorry to revive. Just been a bit..absent and wanted to throw my 2 cents in. Anyway, to me that boy seemed far too frightened and paralyzed to do much. I figured if he were more experienced, he'd been fighting back a little bit.

TheManWithoutFear said:
.... You pretty much said the same thing as your last post but decided to repeat it since someone brought this thread back to life.

Yes, I know. But I felt obligated to respond since I was basically the only one arguing for my side and that it was my thread.

I'm glad that you think that when someone new posted in it, that I figured it was my chance to bait a sucker.

Russian Tank said:
Sorry to revive. Just been a bit..absent and wanted to throw my 2 cents in. Anyway, to me that boy seemed far too frightened and paralyzed to do much. I figured if he were more experienced, he'd been fighting back a little bit.

I don't mind that you revived it, you make a lot of fair points.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back