Diablo III

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
Diablo III has been announced. There's some trailers online at various places.

Discuss.

Last edited:
Re: In the World of Video Games Today.

This is the best games announcement since Starcraft 2 was announced.

Yes, I'm a Blizzard junkie.

Same.

Just as Starcraft II was a discussion topic for weeks with my friends, so will Diablo III.

It looks awesome.

Diablo 2 was a huge addiction for me in University. It got so bad that people would walk into my house and find not just me, but my other 3 housemates attached to the PCs playing together. At any time during the day or night.

I am glad they don't seem to have deviated much from the 'top down' style of gameplay from the others.
The suggestion that you may fight both the forces of the Burning Hells and Heaven as well brought up and interesting prospect during discussion with friends today. What if you have to choose your alignment (good or evil) and this limited the types of character you could be. I only thought this as the Witch Doctor seems to be very similar in style to the Necromancer (poisons, raising undead etc) so unless they have either removed the Necromancer all togther (BOOOOO!) or split the classes as I suggested, the two characters could seem slightly redundant.

*kermitflails* YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*falls down*

aaaaaayyy!

This is the best games announcement since Starcraft 2 was announced.

Yes, I'm a Blizzard junkie.
No, it's the best games announcement since Fallout 3, which was the best games announcement since Starcraft 2.

No, it's the best games announcement since Fallout 3, which was the best games announcement since Starcraft 2.

No, because Bethesda got their hands on it. Now if it weren't for Codec's rationality everything RPG would be in hell.

I love how the *****ing about the more WoW oriented graphics has made it to the Yahoo front page.

Latest posts

Back