Differant take on Thor

Jferriell

Has anyone considered that maybe thor isn't really a Ultimization of 616 Thor but instead an Ultimization of Thunderstrike? AKA: Eric Mastersons?

Just curious if anyone could possibly see this twist or not.

so all those views and noone thinks that this could remotly be a possibilty? We were all wrong on who the silver surfer was...we all thought that Ureed richards found 616 reed richards. So how is this unfathomable?

Jferriell said:
Has anyone considered that maybe thor isn't really a Ultimization of 616 Thor but instead an Ultimization of Thunderstrike? AKA: Eric Mastersons?

Jferriell said:
so all those views and noone thinks that this could remotly be a possibilty? We were all wrong on who the silver surfer was...we all thought that Ureed richards found 616 reed richards. So how is this unfathomable?

No.... :neutral:

Welcome :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Jferriell said:

Well then he would probably have been known as Thunnderstrike if that's the case, what makes you think he is Thunderstrike?

Jferriell said:

I've thought about it, and could see it going in that direction somehow. I prefer the ambiguity of the whole thing though.

Not really, because we have a real name now for his human identity. If it was, I think they might have actually called him Eric Masterson instead of Thorlief Golmen when he's given a full human name in U2.

Jferriell said:
We were all wrong on who the silver surfer was...

Might be a bit off topic, but I wouldn't be so quick to say this. We're really not sure yet what's going on with the Ultimate Silver Surfer. Some folks think it's the same one, others think the one already on earth has "gone rogue" (which would make him, in my mind, the more likely silver surfer,) and others have other ideas. I'm not sure myself. The point is, we don't know if we were wrong yet. I wouldn't go building arguments around it, anyway.

I don't think Thor is Thunderstrike. The ultimate version of that series of events may or may not happen, but Ultimate Thor is Ultimate Thor, even if parts of his history may be "borrowed" from the TS concept.

We know that the Reserves have someone named Thunderstrike who was still being developed upon. It does not say yet though if this character is supposed to be a substitute or improvement upon Thor.

This version of Thor is a cross between conspiracy theorist David Icke, Prot from K-Pax, and Don Quiote. I wish they would consider giving him his own series instead of Wolverine. Although Thor supposed to be a god, he paradoxially seems more mortal to me than Wolverine ever did.

Latest posts

Back