DIrishB's Almost Pointless Quest of the Month

Newuniversal: Shockfront is a mini not a one-shot, there is a one-shot coming in June called Newuniversal: 1959

+1

I don't think i could pull off 10,000 posts by my 4th anniversary if I tried, I'm still confounded on how fast Joe has gotten his postcount up so fast

4 years?

You're getting a little too old for ourchair.
See, eventually, Moonmaster is going to start assimilating noobs and lurkers. With this, his insignificant power will start to grow into something noticeable. After Moony turns his attention on the lost heroes and well-known but infrequent posters(TheManWithoutFear, PatriotMK2, etc), his growing power will catch the attention of Bass. They eventually battle to the death, but something is born on their blood-soaked battlefield: the sentient techno-organic computer program/being known as Skynet.

However, some will refer to it as Smeevelgrunst. I don't know why. The pot-induced visions ended at that point. But not before it showed Skynet kills the world, not with nuclear war, but forced napalm enemas.

Terrible, truly.
I shall lead the whole world into off-topicness.

:lol:

I was half asleep reading this whole thread and this post woke me up out of my daze.

Joe didn't like it. He rolled his eyes at me. Can you believe da noive a' dat guy?

Latest posts

Back