DIrishB's Local Comic Con

DIrishB

The Timeline Guy
You are all just obstacles on my path to Nirvana.
Hey all. Next weekend (Sunday, July 22) I'll be at a local comic convention in Ft. Pierce, Florida. My friend and I will have a booth, and will be selling off his HUGE comic and trade collection at very low prices. If you're relatively close by and want to pick up some stuff real cheap, come on by. Lots of recent back-issues at 0.25-0.50 cents, and trades at 50% or more off the cover price.

If you're interested, PM me for directions and details to the con. Also, PM me if you're looking for anything in particular...there's a really good chance he'll have it.

And Mods, if I put this in the wrong section, please move to the correct one. Thanks, people!

Nah, it's good.

Good luck and have fun!

Thanks man.

And like I said, any members who are looking for specific stuff, PM me and I'll pass it along to my buddy.

His collection is literally "****ing HUGE".

His TPB collection alone takes up over two dozen shelves, and his single issues for sale fill over 10 long boxes.

He's got stuff from Marvel (Spider-Man, etc), DC (lots of Batman and Superman, Seven Soldiers, etc) and independant publishers. Lots of recent stuff from the big comany-wide crossovers (Infinite Crisis, House of M, Civil War, etc).

So if you're looking for anything but can't make it to the con, just PM me. You won't find stuff cheaper anywhere else, I can guarantee that.

I would totally go too, if I could. The first thing I hit at the Motor City Con is the 50% off TPB booths.

Good luck!

I don't know if this is the right one but

The Los Angeles Times has confirmed rumors that 20th Century Fox has pulled out of Comic-Con and won't be presenting its films. Here's a clip:

Fox movies pulled from the schedule are "Jumper," directed by Doug Liman and starring Hayden Christensen; directors Colin and Greg Strause's update to the popular "Aliens vs. Predator" franchise; the Vin Diesel action film "Babylon A.D."; and "Hitman," starring Timothy Olyphant, based on the wildly popular video game of the same name.

In addition to debuting clips from "Jumper," "Aliens vs. Predator 2," "Hitman," "Babylon A.D.," the studio had planned to tease Fox-Walden's "The Dark Is Rising," and "City of Ember." Fox-Walden did not return calls seeking comment.

I know non of you care but I was looking forward (after it was later hosted online) of seeing Aliens vs. Predator and Hitman

I'd totally go. . .but I have overnight work that night. Next time, DB!

I would totally go too, if I could. The first thing I hit at the Motor City Con is the 50% off TPB booths.

Good luck!

Good luck DiB! ^_____^

Thanks everyone. And even if you can't make it, but are looking to fill holes in your collection, PM me what you're looking for. Like I said, this collection is huge, probably containing a good third of every comic released from the major publishers over the past 5-10 years. Point is, if you're looking for it, he probably has it for sale. So drop me a PM with a list, and I'll let you know if its available and in what form (single issue, trade paperback, hardcover).

He's even got some really nice Absolute Editions for Batman storylines "Hush", "The Dark Knight Returns/Strikes Again", etc, which will be going for a very low price.

Anyway, just PM me with your wants. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back