Dirty Lsaundry. New Punisher short with Thomas Jane

That was awesome!! Do you know if They are making this? I always liked Thomas Jane as Punisher

That was awesome!! Do you know if They are making this? I always liked Thomas Jane as Punisher

I do not. I had heard about this short a week or so ago and just got around to watching it today. I totally dug it tho and would have no problem with another Punisher movie if it was done similar to this. I think TJ makes a pretty decent Punisher also.

Saw this and thought it was ok, but really impressed Jane did it as a fan film due to his love of the character. And I did enjoy him in the role in the 2004 movie, and would definitely watch a sequel starring him. For something without much of a budget, the effects were well done.

Saw this and thought it was ok, but really impressed Jane did it as a fan film due to his love of the character. And I did enjoy him in the role in the 2004 movie, and would definitely watch a sequel starring him. For something without much of a budget, the effects were well done.

That was the most indestructible bottle of JD I have ever seen.

Actually, according to people who I know who've been in bar fights, bottles don't shatter on people like the movies tell you. They shatter on the floor because it's solid granite, but people aren't as dense as that. I found it very plausible that a full bottle of scotch, used so precisely, would basically be a club.

Also, when I saw this I thought, "So Jane gets the Punisher better than Marvel studios."

Bass said:
Actually, according to people who I know who've been in bar fights, bottles don't shatter on people like the movies tell you. They shatter on the floor because it's solid granite, but people aren't as dense as that. I found it very plausible that a full bottle of scotch, used so precisely, would basically be a club.

Also, when I saw this I thought, "So Jane gets the Punisher better than Marvel studios."

Whereas you tend to use your left and right fists in bar fights, affectionately known as Sherlock and Watson.

Is JD really that flammable, though?

Bass said:

Haha Absolutely right Bass!! I always love reading your posts on here!

Latest posts

Back