Disney Awesomitity

wow, it took me way too long to figure out what Kevin Costner had to do with Robin Hood.

I see your Kevin Costner and raise you a Cary Elwes

images

So I just watched Aladdin: The Return of Jafar. It's painfully bad. I saw it once when I was a kid and didn't remember much of it, but it's such a step down from the original! On the other hand, I've seen the third movie, Aladdin & the King of Thieves, a bunch of times and love it. It's not as good as the first, but it's probably the best direct-to-DVD sequel Disney has made. What happened with Return of Jafar? It's like they weren't even trying.

So I just watched Aladdin: The Return of Jafar. It's painfully bad. I saw it once when I was a kid and didn't remember much of it, but it's such a step down from the original! On the other hand, I've seen the third movie, Aladdin & the King of Thieves, a bunch of times and love it. It's not as good as the first, but it's probably the best direct-to-DVD sequel Disney has made. What happened with Return of Jafar? It's like they weren't even trying.

Just how far back in the thread list did you have to go to find this 5 and a half year old thread to revive? ;)

I saw Return of Jafar when it first came out. I honestly don't remember any of it.

Speaking of, did Disney ever released the Aladdin - Animated Series on DVD? I used to watch that after coming home from school as a kid before homework.

Last edited:
Just how far back in the thread list did you have to go to find this 5 and a half year old thread to revive? ;)

I saw Return of Jafar when it first came out. I honestly don't remember any of it.

Speaking of, did Disney ever released the Aladdin - Animated Series on DVD? I used to watch that after coming home from school as a kid before homework.

Not far, this section of the forum doesn't get used much.

And no, unfortunately, they haven't. I used to watch it too.

I don't think I've ever seen a direct-to-DVD Disney movie (is Return of Jafar D2D?).

Big big Disney fan. Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, Aladdin, Emperor's New Groove, one of my favs, Dumbo, One Hundred and One Dalmatians. Fox and the Hound and let's not forget Winnie the Pooh. Hercules I love James Woods as Hades. So many movies and characters.

Latest posts

Back