Do you like Wayne King?

Do you like Wayne King?

• Total voters

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
I've been a fan of Wayne King for several years now. I know TOG basically worships Wayne King. How about the rest of you?

I've been a fan of Wayne King for several years now. I know TOG basically worships Wayne King. How about the rest of you?

Oh, man. Wayne King is the best.

I love Wayne King on the early Sunday morning infomercials. I'll turn around and it will be six in the morning, and I'll realize it's just been Wayne King on TV all night.

Wayne King makes me so happy I cry salty tears.

Last edited:
No.

I mean, Wayne King is certainly of great interest to me, even obsession, but I take no pride in this fact.

I mean, to shamelessly love Wayne King so much is just pathetic as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:
You know it's funny... I've hung out with Wayne King... but I don't think I've ever seen anyone else with Wayne King... probably for the best.

Wayne King with a group? You don't like that? It's the funnest thing about Wayne King.

Last edited:
Houde, please, that's just disgusting.

This is a thread to talk about Wayne King, not masturbation, you ****ing pervert.

I'll enjoy Wanye King from time to time, but too much wayne king, and I get a little tired. Not to mention afterwards having to clean up and wanting a shower.

Houde, please, that's just disgusting.

This is a thread to talk about Wayne King, not masturbation, you ****ing pervert.

Oh, sorry, thought this was the 6:20 thread.

I'll enjoy Wanye King from time to time, but too much wayne king, and I get a little tired. Not to mention afterwards having to clean up and wanting a shower.

I know, it gets everywhere...

My mother won't shut up about Wayne King.

Latest posts

Back