Do you think Millar will be back?

Steve GMan

Since Millar is leaving the Ultimate Universe after his final UFF arc after being on for about 5 years in one form or another, does anyone think he'll ever return? Or do you even want him to?

I want him to, because he brought so much down-to-earth grittiness that played off Bendis' (usually) fun, light-hearted USM and it felt like a perfect marriage of the two. But now that one of the big two is leaving, things will feel different, for me anyway.

Not having a semi-montly Millar fix will be strange for a while. And I have no idea if he'll ever return.

Thoughts?

I tried to make this a poll but failed miserably.

Steve GMan said:
I tried to make this a poll but failed miserably.

Psst - PM me what you want the options to be as well as the exact question and I'll add the poll for you.

He said he's going to return, but not for a very long time. He's taking about half a year off, doctor's orders, and when he does come back, he's going to do some creator owned work for a while (Millarworld 2 for starters). Then he said he'll see what he does. He wants to do a Superman comic with Hitch, but Hitchy is with Marvel until 2008 or so.

UltimateE said:
Psst - PM me what you want the options to be as well as the exact question and I'll add the poll for you.

Ha, it's cool. It doesn't really matter, a poll just would've been nice. Thanks anyway though.

Ice- That's good to hear. I hope he gets better, but it's good to know that he plans to be back.

And a Merry Christmas to all.

Latest posts

Back