Do you think Millar will be back?

Steve GMan

Since Millar is leaving the Ultimate Universe after his final UFF arc after being on for about 5 years in one form or another, does anyone think he'll ever return? Or do you even want him to?

I want him to, because he brought so much down-to-earth grittiness that played off Bendis' (usually) fun, light-hearted USM and it felt like a perfect marriage of the two. But now that one of the big two is leaving, things will feel different, for me anyway.

Not having a semi-montly Millar fix will be strange for a while. And I have no idea if he'll ever return.

Thoughts?

I tried to make this a poll but failed miserably.

E

Excelsior Club
Steve GMan said:
I tried to make this a poll but failed miserably.

Psst - PM me what you want the options to be as well as the exact question and I'll add the poll for you.

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
He said he's going to return, but not for a very long time. He's taking about half a year off, doctor's orders, and when he does come back, he's going to do some creator owned work for a while (Millarworld 2 for starters). Then he said he'll see what he does. He wants to do a Superman comic with Hitch, but Hitchy is with Marvel until 2008 or so.

Steve GMan

UltimateE said:
Psst - PM me what you want the options to be as well as the exact question and I'll add the poll for you.

Ha, it's cool. It doesn't really matter, a poll just would've been nice. Thanks anyway though.

Ice- That's good to hear. I hope he gets better, but it's good to know that he plans to be back.

And a Merry Christmas to all.

Latest posts