Does anyone know of any good comic pricing sites.

Hibiki

Really is pretentious, no matter what she says. Do
I have a few issues I bought for a buck a piece at a comic blowout in my town and I came across the amazing spiderman super-sized 30th anniversary issue # 365. Virtually untouched except for a small tear on the spine. Just wanted to know how much it would be. Even with a cg.

E

Excelsior Club
Hibiki said:
I have a few issues I bought for a buck a piece at a comic blowout in my town and I came across the amazing spiderman super-sized 30th anniversary issue # 365. Virtually untouched except for a small tear on the spine. Just wanted to know how much it would be. Even with a cg.

Not to burst your bubble, but I'd bet many shops would have that in the 25 cent bin.

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
E said:
Not to burst your bubble, but I'd bet many shops would have that in the 25 cent bin.
At my comic shop, there's a guy that sells issues like that for jusrt $1. I bought some good old issues from that series for just $1.

Hibiki

Really is pretentious, no matter what she says. Do
Ice said:
At my comic shop, there's a guy that sells issues like that for jusrt $1. I bought some good old issues from that series for just $1.

WEll i also found a few secret wars issues and days of future past for only a buck piece. So I figured it was worth a shot.

Latest posts