Donnie Darko (Spoilers)

slimjim

Has anyone seen "donnie darko" I heard it was great and the trailer looked pretty cool.

That bunny looked creepy :scared:

Re: Movies People Have to See

slimjim said:
Has anyone seen "donnie darko" I heard it was great and the trailer looked pretty cool.

One of the creepiest films ever.

I recommend it to anyone.

slimjim said:

I actually didn't like Donnie Darko. I mean it was a well done film...I just didn't care for it.

Besides.....Jake Gylenhall (...or however you spell his name) will always be Bubble Boy to me.

"You want 500 dollah?" :lol:

slimjim said:

It's one of those movies thats good the first time, but is better the second time, I found. I really enjoyed it but it's definitely a thinking movie, more than a chill out movie.

Donnie Darko sounds like a dark movie. What's it about and why does it come off as creepy?

MaxwellSmart said:
Donnie Darko sounds like a dark movie. What's it about and why does it come off as creepy?
Meet Frank. Frank is one of the main characters, who is also not a character. I haven't seen it recently enough to try and explain the plot beyond subtleties, and honestly, it'll be a lot better if you don't know what happens.

Basically, Donnie Darko is this teenage guy, played by Jake Gyllenhal, who's having visions where Frank tells him things, and of the end of the world. Then a jet engine falls on his house. It's about a lot of things.

Last edited:

I would totally listen to that guy.
Donnie_Darko_Bottom.jpg

slimjim said:

One of the best movies ever made. I didnt fully understand it the first couple times i saw it tho lol, but i love it

Nurhachi said:
One of the best movies ever made. I didnt fully understand it the first couple times i saw it tho lol, but i love it
I had two watch it twice.

how the hell did they come up with that??

Donnie Darko

I just watched this last night.

Very trippy...

I liked it though. I've had to spend the last hour searching various sites in order to understand what the hell happened. Time Travel is the most confusing thing ever. I think I've got a pretty good grasp of the movie, though.

Has anyone else seen it?

Re: Donnie Darko

I absolutly love this movie. I never heard of it until I seen it last year. Now I can't stop hearing about it.

The music is a great part of the movie. I love the ending and the song they used.

This movie really is great.

"Why are you wearing that man suit?"

moonmaster said:
I just watched this last night.

Very trippy...

I liked it though. I've had to spend the last hour searching various sites in order to understand what the hell happened. Time Travel is the most confusing thing ever. I think I've got a pretty good grasp of the movie, though.

Has anyone else seen it?
Peep the sig

moonmaster said:
Hehe.

I hadn't noticed.
Look on wikipedia it has the writer/directors explanation on the story

He made it sound way too simple.

slimjim said:
Look on wikipedia it has the writer/directors explanation on the story

He made it sound way too simple.