Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
Now for the mind-blowing details...what you thought we were kidding?
* For the first time on next-gen consoles, the studio Spike, series developer
* DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi on PS2 and Wii, is at last series leading to the the new one, "RAGING BLAST".
* The fineness of the traits of the characters + the dynamism of the animations + the power of the current consoles = an organization bluffing to 60 frames per second!!!
* A content at last to the height of the expectations of the fans: 73 playable characters, some of which some possessing transformations and different suits and more
* 10 arenas of destructible fighting.
* Graphics are amazing and especially worthy spectacular effects of the better productions next gen.
* For the first time in the history
of DBZ, participate in the fine one "Big tournament" online with 16 players.
* A method history complete extremist resuming all the better moments of the DBZ saga to more than 100 chapters.
I'm more exited for the dragonball game than this but still this looks cool.