Dream-Teaming Round 10: Justice Like Lightning!

it's time to play spot the difference...which one of these pictures violates the terms of service/is inappropriate for an all ages forum?

Pffffft.... That's so subjective...

Regardless of the (barely) nip slip, the second one is a better looking picture.

Last edited:
aren't most nip slips barely? isn't that the point of a slip?

Nope! The point of the slip is that it's unintentional. I'm not even sure this would qualify as a nip slip. All you get is a hint of areola an the edge of a ring piercing.

It's an areola fringe slip. ;)

Nope! The point of the slip is that it's unintentional. I'm not even sure this would qualify as a nip slip. All you get is a hint of areola an the edge of a ring piercing.

It's an areola fringe slip. ;)

...okay, i give in, clearly your knowledge of such things is superior to mine!
:innocent:

and i wasn't trying to cause a controversy by pointing it out in the first place, i just found it weird that there are two pictures that look almost the same...except for the areola fringe slip. That's all

...okay, i give in, clearly your knowledge of such things is superior to mine!
:innocent:

and i wasn't trying to cause a controversy by pointing it out in the first place, i just found it weird that there are two pictures that look almost the same...except for the areola fringe slip. That's all

I know, dude. ;) I was just messing with you. I think it's funny that the artist drew in the edge of the nipple and the ring when he had to know that Marvel would send someone in to edit it. The sad thing is, the coloring on the nip shot is a lot better than the recolor.

Last edited:
Also those two images are the ONLY images you can find of Typhoid Mary that are even remotely usable on google image search

Votes are in (all four of them...five if you count Houde's...i don't know though there were dimpled chads...)

yeah, 3 out of 5 voted for McCheese

congrats!

hooray and huzzah's for McCheese!

MJUL090528.JPG

hint hint

Latest posts

Back