Dream-Teaming Round 9: Doom Patrol

Sorry, I kept forgetting. Plus I don't know **** about a lot of DC stuff but Doom Patrol especially, so I had trouble getting into it. I say you can try another round if you want.

Hmm. If no one else wants to do this one then I can throw a more conventional round up.

Try that and see what happens. I think the biggest problem here was the fact that there really only has been one Doom Patrol team, and they weren't very well known.

Try that and see what happens. I think the biggest problem here was the fact that there really only has been one Doom Patrol team, and they weren't very well known.

I'll do that. But this is what my interpretation of the Doom Patrol would have been. Zany misfits trying to get past their struggles.

Doom Patrol

After the original team had quit do to a disastrous mission, Gar Logan, the youngest member of the original team finds a group of misfits willing to fight for what's right in the world.

Garfield Logan: Chimera
115381-156676-beast-boy_super.JPG

The former Beast Boy, Gar has found himself becoming more and more distant from society, even turning only into imaginary animals. As such he has taken the name of Chimera. (An idea first proposed by Alan Moore himself)

Steve Dayton: Mento
Mento2.jpg

Gar's father and former leader of the Doom Patrol, Dayton has gone a little bit nuts after the team broke up and his wife left him. Being brought into his son's new team, Dayton acts in an advisor capacity, using his mental abilities to help some of the more depressed members of the Patrol.

Victor Stone: Robotman
310_20070214222415_char.jpg

Gar's best friend, Victor was injured in the same accident that broke up the Patrol. Having several of his technological components shattered and a lot of his organic limbs were destroyed, leaving him even more of a machine. Gar takes him in hoping that he can hope to cope as Cliff Steele did years ago as a member of the Doom Patrol.

Ralph and Sue Dibny: Elongated Phantom and Dead Woman
dibny-ghosts.jpg

The former Elongated Man of the Justice League of America and his loving wife, Ralph Dibny is dead and loving spending eternity with his wife Sue. Hearing through the grapevine that Ralph and Sue were now acting as Ghost detectives Gar decided that he needed some good ole fashion detectives on his team he recruited the old Justice League members.

Kay Challis: Crazy Jane
765973-crazy_jane_3_large.jpg

A former member of the Doom Patrol herself, Kay Challis has been off-world for a few years only to come back to see that the Doom Patrol has changed drastically. Seemingly in control of her multiple personalities; Kay joins the new group based off the fact that she has an almost unlimited amount of powers that she can pull from.

Andy Franklin: the Human Bomb
200px-Human_Bomb_AF_01.jpg

Former member of the Freedom Fighters, the Human Bomb has taken to being a scientist again after his own team imploded. Finding that he is losing control over his explosion powers he seeks a team such as the Doom Patrol to help him. He now is the team's destructive powerhouse.

I'll have a new round up in a little bit though.

Latest posts

Back