Dream Teamups

Yoda, Darth Vader, Obi Wan, Indiana Jones, Cloud, Psylocke, Nightcrawler, Spiderman, Auron, and Batman team-up.

TheManWithoutFear said:
All of those guys. And please explain the story behind how Darth Vader meets all of these people?
Alright here's what I'm thinking.

Darth Vader and the other Jedis have to team up to stop this alien force that destroys midochlorians(anti-force). They trace the host of the force is Jar Jar Binks in their galaxy and find out that there are other hosts in different galaxies (DC, Marvel). They have to go find the original host of this anti-force to stop it from ruining life itself. Along the way they pick up other remaining heroes (Psylocke, Spiderman, Batman, Cloud from FFVII, Auron from X, Indiana Jones). The team then finally find the true host, the origin. It turns out to be Micheal Jackson on our world. A huge battle ensues and our world is destoryed but MJ is killed along with it and this anti-force is destroyed. Brining balance to life in all galaxies.

What do you think?

Hey it's there fantasies. They can do anything they want.

A cool villain team-up in a pub would be nice. The pub's called the "Imagi-Nation" and it's an all villain club. Consisting of: Darth Vader, Joker, Venom, Magneto and other guest appearances.

Ultimate Spider-Man and All-Star Superman

Superman has to go to NY for a story and while he's there, he patrols also.

Ultimate Daredevil and All-Star Batman.

Bruce is doing buisness with Fisk and Matt is the one that is overlooking that all things are legal.

Irish_4204 said:
Alright here's what I'm thinking.

Darth Vader and the other Jedis have to team up to stop this alien force that destroys midochlorians(anti-force). They trace the host of the force is Jar Jar Binks in their galaxy and find out that there are other hosts in different galaxies (DC, Marvel). They have to go find the original host of this anti-force to stop it from ruining life itself. Along the way they pick up other remaining heroes (Psylocke, Spiderman, Batman, Cloud from FFVII, Auron from X, Indiana Jones). The team then finally find the true host, the origin. It turns out to be Micheal Jackson on our world. A huge battle ensues and our world is destoryed but MJ is killed along with it and this anti-force is destroyed. Brining balance to life in all galaxies.

What do you think?
I think it's crazy enough to work...

I just want people to know that there teamups need to make some sense so remember that for next time. Put a little substance to it.

Magneto and Darth Vader would be the ultimate team-up. Both great visions for the future, both powerfull as hell and both with awesome sons :D

thee great one said:
I would like a Spawn, Ghost Rider, Constatine crossover.

Now I could really get behind that.

I, however, am blanking on what I'd want to see. Maybe I'll be able to sort my thoughts later, after I get some sleep. I'm pretty tired.

Juggernaut on Bane's Venom.

Holy ****, I just pooped a little.

X-Factor takes on a seemingly small time case, but soon things start to snowball and the team needs to call out for some extra help, enter: The Question.

Latest posts

Back