Dreamcasting #19: PLANETARY (closes Nov 8th)

07-loveme.jpg

I'm considering making the next round Preacher. What say you all?

Any other suggestions for the next round?

I can't think of anything that people WON'T cast.

Like maybe Savage Dragon, which I stopped reading after eight issues, but I think it had a fun diverse cast enough for people to play with. I mean cybernetically brain-washed ultra-patriots and crusty old men who Shazam themselves into supermen and not to mention the lead character is a super-strong fire-proof dragon-headed cop.

If it were a TV show, it would be The Shield if it were set in a universe filled with 1970s style superhero shenanigans.

Or I'd like to see Malibu Comic's Ultraverse, which is basically the Ultimate Universe if it focused on the vanity culture of West Coast show business.

Or is everyone game for Preacher?

Any other suggestions for the next round?

I can't think of anything that people WON'T cast.

Like maybe Savage Dragon, which I stopped reading after eight issues, but I think it had a fun diverse cast enough for people to play with. I mean cybernetically brain-washed ultra-patriots and crusty old men who Shazam themselves into supermen and not to mention the lead character is a super-strong fire-proof dragon-headed cop.

If it were a TV show, it would be The Shield if it were set in a universe filled with 1970s style superhero shenanigans.

Or I'd like to see Malibu Comic's Ultraverse, which is basically the Ultimate Universe if it focused on the vanity culture of West Coast show business.

Or is everyone game for Preacher?

I guess it could work. I was always interested in a Fourth World round but do whatever you want.

Well I know everyone wants the big Justice League dreamcasting. But I would be game for Preacher.

But I thought we already did Preacher a while ago. I know I saw a couple of casts and pics before. :?

I'd have to think about some other projects. I know personally want to do a cast for Palmiotti/Grey's "Daughters of the Dragon" mini as well as The Luna Bros' "Ultra".

I think mostly because I'm tired of seeing the same guys appear in each round that I've been leaning towards heavy female casts. Plus that other dreamcasting project we were talking about.

I'd totally go for moderating an Ultra round.

The question is if everyone else is.

Incidentally, Lena Headey would be disqualified simply because she played Pearl Penalosa in an unaired pilot for Ultra.

Last edited:
I've never even read a little bit of Ultra, don't even know what its generally about...

*cough* Teen Titans *cough*

I'd totally go for moderating an Ultra round.

The question is if everyone else is.

Incidentally, Lena Headey would be disqualified simply because she played Pearl Penalosa in an unaired pilot for Ultra.

Plus it's a nice size round as you only need to cast 6 people.

The 3 main girls. Pearl's agent. The fortuneteller. And Jason (love interest).

Maybe something more mainstream like a continuation of the Spiderman franchise? Or maybe Fables? Or a Superman or Wonder Woman film? Or just push your Green Lantern idea?

See? This is why we need to make regular Dreamcasting more than comics... nobody can agree on anything past the core Marvel/DC franchises.

I should of won.

This means Ourchair didn't vote at all. I find that shady.

And Bass, that tagline was roughly quoted from Planetary.

But it also fits you.

I should of won.

This means Ourchair didn't vote at all. I find that shady.
Oh ****. I forgot to vote.

I thought I did, but apparently no evidence of my vote exists in my PMbox.

I was going to vote for Proj.
moonmaster said:
Desolation Jones!
I'd be game for that. But you, me and who else?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back