Dreamcasting # 4: The Authority

Hurry up and vote people so I can get a new project to cast!

The sooner we get a new project the sooner the salivating an stop.

The round ended at 1 am, and im going to wait until 1 am tonight until I declare the winner... SO MORE PEOPLE GET YOUR VOTE ON!

Sometimes people sleep at night.

The Winner is OURCHAIR!, beating Doc Comic by a single Vote!

Should we continue playing in this thread? should we return to the generic Dreamcasting thread?

I dunno - but I asked Bryan Hitch, "You said you'd love to direct an Authority movie. Who would you cast in it?" to wit he responded, "Y'know, I've not given it any thought. But I have a feeling that I would spend ages just thinking about it."

Should we continue playing in this thread? should we return to the generic Dreamcasting thread?

Score! I already know what he has planned for the next round.

Can we even make a new thread in the games section? If we can....great......if not.....it doesn't matter. Make a new thread if we can.....if not put it in the generic Dreamcasting.

Score! I already know what he has planned for the next round.

Can we even make a new thread in the games section? If we can....great......if not.....it doesn't matter. Make a new thread if we can.....if not put it in the generic Dreamcasting.

or in general movies

or in general movies

I'd say Comic Movies, since I'm pretty sure we're dreamcasting mostly Comic Book Movies.

Actually yeah, that makes sense, could a mod move the dreamcasting threads to the Comic Book Movie board?

I'd say Comic Movies, since I'm pretty sure we're dreamcasting mostly Comic Book Movies.

Actually yeah, that makes sense, could a mod move the dreamcasting threads to the Comic Book Movie board?

Yeah that would make sense

prudhommeax8.jpg

Oh, wow, I didn't even do anything!

Seriously, though, thanks for anybody who voted for me. I thought Ourchair's list was good (plus he always has to get all serious and post pictures and banners and all of that fancy stuff) and he deserved to win. Although Zooey Deschannl's completely wrong and Lucy Liu is, yeah, a generic choice. Good show over all, my fantastic Filipino friend!

What's our next thread?

Latest posts

Back