Dreamcasting # 8: The Legion of Superheroes of the 31st Century!

Lebouf, despite the friendly persona he may seem to emtit, seems like he could channel the arogance comes from being an accomplished young actor as well as the bit of loneliness that comes from a young man who spent most of his youth acting and not being able to experience a true childhood because filming starts at 4:30am---sharp. Plus...can't you picture him being kind of a dick by walking around Hollywood repeating "HOLES *****!" or "EVER SEE TRANSFORMERS DOUCHEPOUCH? YEAH!!! SHIA!!!" over and over at valets?
*Somebody* wishes he were on the writing team for Entourage... :wink:

Just a reminder......voting started this morning. Ourchair hasn't stated the round is closed officially---but voting started this morning.

Damnit. I kept looking for this thread since I actually had ideas for it... Maybe I'll post them when I get home from work in the morning.

All the comic dreamcasting will be in the Comic Movie Forum. The Remake Dreamcasting will be in the General Movie Forum.

We won't use the TV Forum for Dreamcasting.

I know I did.

Ourchair never posted a "this round is officially closed---start the voting" post. I just remembered the voting date he listed on page one.

I forgot but I just voted.
Good, because the winner was going to be Compound and the only reason why I haven't declared him winner is because I don't want Dreamcasting and Dreamcasting: Remake Edition to run on parallel time tables.

But I decided I don't want to hold the game up anymore, so I counted late votes for this.

Which means...

OUR WINNER IS

Dr. Strangefate

Sorry for the weirdness, but that happens when you're waiting on other people.

Hopefully this has not deterred interest in the game.

Take it away, Doc!

Last edited:
:? But my cast was stupid.

*shrug*

The People Have Spoken.

*tries to remember what he was going to post the next time he won*

Latest posts

Back