DreamMOVIE #1: The Spielberg/Lucas hit machine!

There's a tie. Mooney hasn't voted, I haven't voted, Langsta hasn't voted, and Hellsbuttmonkey hasn't voted.

I don't know if I'm allowed to vote, but I'd appreciate it if those other three guys did vote.

Actually I haven't voted either.

*PMs marvelman*

Clearly my vote was not important enough for marvelman to notice its absence! :(

Last edited:
Actually I haven't voted either.

*PMs ourchair*

Clearly my vote was not important enough for marvelman to notice its absence! :(

clearly I'm not important enough for you to PM ME!

haha sorry though dude, I was just looking at who had made casts but hadn't voted, as those are usually the people most likely to participate.

****!

Now I have to come up with ANOTHER round.

Urgh. I hate youse.

But thanks muchly!

Right - what is this round that I'm supposed to create now? The whole dreamcasting thingy has been re-jiggified so I needs me somes explanations.

I believe this is now DreamMOVIE, so you have to come up with a franchise or whatever that we need to pitch a new movie for.

I looked again at Langsta's cast - ******* is Purefoy a brilliant Han Solo.

My cast, and pitch for...

Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic
Four thousand years before
the rise of the Galactic
Empire, the Republic verges
on collapse. DARTH MALAK,
last surviving apprentice of
the Dark Lord Revan, has
unleashed an invincible
Sith armada upon an
unsuspecting galaxy.

Crushing all resistance,
Malak's war of conquest
has left the Jedi Order
scattered and vulnerable
as countless Knights fall in
battle, and many more
swear allegiance to the new
Sith Master.

In the skies above the Outer
Rim world of Taris, a Jedi
battle fleet engages the
forces of Darth Malak in a
desperate effort to halt the
Sith's galactic domination…​

Following the plot of the first game, this film will centre around the struggle for redemption of the memory wiped Darth Revan, piecing together his history before the Jedi mindwiped him, and his quest to uncover the Star Maps that hide the location of the sinister Star Forge, a weapon of ultimate power controlled by his former apprentice, Darth Malak. Will Revan turn back to the Light Side of the Force and save the Old Republic from the armies of his former apprentice, or will he reclaim his rightful place as Dark Lord of the Sith.....

Cast
Galen Dravad (Revan's character in the game is unnamed until the reveal that he is Revan, so I created a new name for him)/Darth Revan - Christian Bale
Bale is a fantastic actor, who can easily pull off the charismatic strong leader role that Revan plays.
christianbale.jpg

Darth Malak - Hugo Weaving/CGI
I love Hugo Weaving playing sinister creepy parts, and Malak is that to a T.

C55573Hugo-Weaving-Posters.jpg

Bastila Shan - Morena Baccarin
Beautiful and brave, with a tragic turn towards the Dark Side. Look no further than Morena.

250px-Inara_Serra1.jpg

Jolee Bindo - Morgan Freeman
I want to cast Sam Jackson, but as he has been taken in the prequel trilogy. Morgan has that older, wise look to him that Jolee needs.

image.jpg

Juhani - Milla Jovovich
Strangely sexy alien cat chick? Milla can pull it off.

ultraviolet01250610.jpg

Carth Onasi - Nathan Fillion
What dreamcast would be complete without Nathan Fillion? Carth IS Mal. Except maybe slightly less sarcastic.

182131__firefly_l.jpg

Canderous Ordo - Adam Baldwin
Tough and rough, Adam has proven his ease for playing the tough guy in Firefly.

Jayne23.jpg

Misson Vao - Michelle Trachtenberg
What can I say? Misson was an irritating little toad in the game. Michelle played Dawn, also an irritating little toad. She can do Mission no problems.

super062150.jpg

Darth Bandon - Zachary Quinto
Bandon was a sadistic violent SOB. Have you met Sylar?

zachary_quinto.jpg

How the hell did I miss this?!

Now I have to come up with ANOTHER round.

You could do probably do a Universal Monsters round - where people have to remake either Frankenstein, Dracula, The Mummy, The Wolfman, etc. But you don't have to. I'm just....I'm just throwing it out there....

And Bass, you seem to like my Han Solo. This is probably what I would have went with if I'd been able to use my cast:
>Luke Skywalker - James McAvoy
>Han Solo - James Purefoy
>Princess Leia Organa - Mary Elizabeth Winstead
>Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader - ???? .... Malcolm McDowell's a nice choice lol
>Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi - Bernard Hill
>Emperor Palpatine - Max von Sydow or Christopher Plummer
>Mara Jade - Natalia Tena or Sienna Miller
>Lando Calrissian - Chiwetel Ejiofor
>Grand Moff Governor Wilhuff Tarkin - Robert Carlyle or Jesper Christensen
>Bail Organa - Gabriel Byrne
>Wes Antilles - Goran Visnjic
>Owen Lars - Robert Knepper

Last edited:
How the hell did I miss this?!

'Tis an awesome cast. Morgan Freeman as a Jedi is ****ing awesome.

EDIT: Holy crap. I was just looking back at my KotOR strategy guide, and Hellsbuttmonkey's cast is perfect!

Last edited:
Bass

Moony, Bass and Houde received votes.
Crap. I knew I shouldn't have voted for Bass!

Well at least I got some votes.

My suggestion to Bass for the next round: The 80's Sci-Fi/Horror generation that we were talking about.

(I have an awesome idea for a new Aliens movie that I never posted here. The discussion of the series that Ourchair had going had totally died out and I felt that posting it would be reviving a topic no one cared to talk about anymore.)

My suggestion to Bass for the next round: The 80's Sci-Fi/Horror generation that we were talking about.

(I have an awesome idea for a new Aliens movie that I never posted here. The discussion of the series that Ourchair had going had totally died out and I felt that posting it would be reviving a topic no one cared to talk about anymore.)

I had an idea for a Blob remake. Even though the original was in the 50s, and the first remake was in the 80s.

congradulations to bass , I wonder what he'll be posting for next round

Alright, I'm thinking about it.

I'm supposed to, if I'm right, play the big studio exec and you are my producers. Marvelman went, "Gimme a new Spielberg/Lucas film."

So I gotsta come up with something... hmmm....

Latest posts

Back