DreamMOVIE #1: The Spielberg/Lucas hit machine!

A LONG TIME AGO
IN A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY...

I like all of your casts, except for Freddy Rodriguez as Han Solo. Malcolm McDowell as Darth Vader is freaking awesome, as is Sonny Chiba as Obi-Wan. One thing, though, Joseph Gordon-Levitt is American and part Chinese, while Keira Knightley is basically full-British, and they're supposed to be twins. I like your concept designs, especially the Luke Skywalker one with the shaved head.

Last edited:
I like all of your casts, except for Freddy Rodriguez as Han Solo. Malcolm McDowell as Darth Vader is freaking awesome, as is Sonny Chiba as Obi-Wan. One thing, though, Joseph Gordon-Levitt is American and part Chinese, while Keira Knightley is basically full-British, and they're supposed to be twins. I like your concept designs, especially the Luke Skywalker one with the shaved head.

fail-24.jpg

Lol. Seriously though, Han Solo is white, not brown. That said, Obi-Wan isn't yellow, he's white, but Sonny Chiba as Obi-Wan is inspired casting. Freddy Rodriguez, IMO, just doesn't fit Han Solo. Actually, without trying to sound racist, I don't really think Mexicans in general would make sense in Star Wars. Britons and Americans as aliens, however, do make sense.:?

Last edited:
Also, Han Solo isn't Mexican.

Are you sure? let's look at the facts

• He took any job as long he was been paid
  • He took a lot of pride in his ride
  • He had no problem with smuggling someone
  • He carried a gun
  • He was "scruffy looking"
  • He was Lazy

Those are all characteristics of what? that's right Mexicans.

He may have been portrayed by a white guy but his charracter was most certainly Mexican. Just like Darth Vader was voiced by a black guy but his charracter was white.

joking to any Mexican members *looks at Hibiki*

Wasn't Leia's dad Mexican?

Also, I don't get the love of Rodriguez as I don't think I've seen him in anything ever. And, I doubt I will because I don't like the sound of anything in his resume so far. :|

Also, I don't get the love of Rodriguez as I don't think I've seen him in anything ever. And, I doubt I will because I don't like the sound of anything in his resume so far. :|

I cast him a lot as ..... this maybe seen as raciest but he is the only mexican actor I can think off , just like my black actors is limited

• He took any job as long he was been paid
  • He took a lot of pride in his ride
  • He had no problem with smuggling someone
  • He carried a gun
  • He was "scruffy looking"
  • He was Lazy

Interesting point/s.

No - Surinamese and Puerto Rican, of Dutch descent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Smitts

I cast him a lot as ..... this maybe seen as raciest but he is the only mexican actor I can think off , just like my black actors is limited

I am often met with this predicament, leading me to cast Chiwetel Ejiofor in almost every black guy role.

I have that problem with white people.

That's why the only cracka I cast is Nathan Fillion. :oops:

But there are thousands of crackas to choose from.

I'm surprised no one re-did the Star Wars prequels, as much as everyone hates them.

Last edited:
Lol. Seriously though, Han Solo is white, not brown. That said, Obi-Wan isn't yellow, he's white, but Sonny Chiba as Obi-Wan is inspired casting. Freddy Rodriguez, IMO, just doesn't fit Han Solo. Actually, without trying to sound racist, I don't really think Mexicans in general would make sense in Star Wars. Britons and Americans as aliens, however, do make sense.:?
Didn't do a very good job, I'd say.

Planet Terror is hilarious and insanely entertaining, but I doubt you'd ever check it out.

I'm pretty sure I didn't say that.

I'm pretty sure what I said was that I didn't understand the love for the guy that's over these threads, and I don't like his resume. I didn't however, say he sucked or was bad.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I didn't say that.

I'm pretty sure what I said was "When it comes to Nathan Fillion , I can only say this , of all the souls I have encountered in my travels, his was the most...Human. That's why I cast him a lot"

I see .....

Latest posts

Back