DreamMovie #18: When You Wish Upon a Star...

I don't remember this at all. In fact, earlier today, I was thinking about a Walt Disney Superman flick.

because you saw Grant Morrison refer to All-Star Superman as war-era Disney style in that Wired article. Yeah. I read it.

;) I know your game.

I'd do the Che Guevara story. Che would be a raccoon, Fidel would be a badger, Eisenhower is a gila monster. (played by John Leguizamo, George Lopez, and Fred Thompson)

Last edited:
because you saw Grant Morrison refer to All-Star Superman as war-era Disney style in that Wired article. Yeah. I read it.

Yeah, that is probably where it came from. Morrison is always putting ideas in my mind.

But Disney does Superman and Pixar does Shazam. They'd be great.

Yeah, that is probably where it came from. Morrison is always putting ideas in my mind.

But Disney does Superman and Pixar does Shazam. They'd be great.

Jeff Smith, yo. for either, really. I want to see Miyazaki do Shazam.

Last edited:
Disney blockbusters are easy. Take an animal and an occupation and you're done.

Bear Adventurer.
Tick Diplomat.
Sloth Personal Trainer.
Platypus Physician.
Mongoose Assassin.
Elephant Ballerina.
Mole Detective.

All gold. Pure 24-mutha****ing carat GOLD.

Especially Mole Detective. I'd write the **** out of that one.

Back when I was trying to do something for this round, I had an idea for a Pixar-style computer animated movie with Seth Rogen playing the voice of a pig.

Mole Detective.

Greatest movie ever.

It would be like the Dark Knight's story, Speed racer's effects that make you feel like your on acid and Robin Williams as the genie style moments of randomness and confusion!

Last edited:
Greatest movie ever.

It would be like the Dark Knight's story, Speed racer's effects that make you feel like your on acid and Robin Williams as the genie style moments of randomness and confusion!
Robert Zemeckis should do it, using the really creepy mocap technology he's currently abusing in films like The Polar Express, Beowulf and the upcoming Christmas Carol

Latest posts

Back