DreamMOVIE #6 Summer Blockbuster (Round Ends 2-4)

Great concept, moony. Except you should've given Danny Trejo a blade-related name like Machete or Dagger Charlie....
I made this statement earlier to TOG. And better:
Desert Eagle is an awesome bad guy name.

However, I object to the fact that Danny Trejo's character has a name that does not suggest some kind of sharp object like a knife or something. (e.g. "Uncle Machete" and "Razor Charlie").

Also, why is the Black Dragon not um, you know, black?
:p

I'll vote a second time.

For myself.

Haha!!

My awesomeness knows no bounds!

Next time Moony, NEXT TIME! *shakes fist*
Didn't you say you had two ideas? PM them to me.

I have a couple of ideas but I'd like to hear some suggestions...

I'm stuck between two ideas. One of my own and one suggested by Random. I'll throw them out here and you tell me which one you think I should do.

Mine: "The Works of Alan Moore", Adapt any Alan Moore story, including ones that have already been adapted or are in production.

Random's: "Bring the Next Anime Sensation", Adapt an anime or manga series for the big screen. You can either go a direct route and be very faithful to the source. Or take liberties, change settings, time periods, or whatever for your target audience

I think there are a lot of fun choices for the Alan Moore one, but the anime one would finally allow me to post my idea for live-action, American Akira.

What do you guys think?

BDWong_Kambo_6706762_400.jpg

Ourchair – B.D. Wong
Ourchair is a manipulative figure; he is always scheming and pulling strings. I'm certain Wong would be great. Plus all Asians look alike.

This should've gotten Post of the Week.

SRSLY.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And not even for the whole "Asians look alike" comment.

Latest posts

Back