DreamMOVIE #9 "I HAVE THE POWER!"

i am going to do either mighty max, pokémon (original) or doug. with my preferences in that order.

any opinions as to which i should do?

i am going to do either mighty max

At one point I thought you meant Fantastic Max.

So I finished casting half of my Defenders of the Earth, when all of a sudden I was overcome with an insane urge to cast The Pirates of Dark Water.

I'm still doing DoE.....but I might do another just for fun if I have enough time.

That's Denver the Last Dinosaur.

****ing poser. :p

:D I was too busy watching Pantera: The Animated Series to concern myself with too much of that ***** ****.

I think I may do TaleSpin, but I'm not sure.... cuz it's talking animals instead of real people.

Edit: On second thought, I think I'm going to have to steal Pirates of Dark Water from VVD. That was the pimpest cartoon ever.

Edit Edit: Or maybe Captain Planet

Last edited:
i hadn't even thought of cera... but he WOULD be great.

but then again, doug is supposed to have a little bit of a tummy, soooo... i have to think about it.

Wouldn't the guy playing Doug have to shave his head a lil bit? For some reason I remember Doug having not a lot of hair.

i hadn't even thought of cera... but he WOULD be great.

but then again, doug is supposed to have a little bit of a tummy, soooo... i have to think about it.

I don't think that that was as much of a defining feature for him as it was for some of the other characters (like Connie). There was only one episode that made any reference to it and besides, the rest of his family were as skinny as tentpoles.

I wouldn't be too heartbroken if they didn't have a portly Doug in a live-action movie.

SUGGESTION: (Since you all seem to be overlooking it.) Gargoyles.

Also, someone should do Captain Planet as An Inconveniant Truth...For Kids!

I want to, having been told by many people of how awesome it is, but I don't want to pretend I followed the series.

moonmaster said:
Having spent my first week at work writing nothing but papers about environmentalist politics, I'm basically toying with creating a narrative that thematically contrasts the different ideological strains of environmentalism, whose plot is inspired in many ways by Demolition Man.

Either that or reinvent Captain Planet himself as a Warren Ellis type character, in a fashion that might surprise you all.

Eh, I like Gargoyles, but I didn't keep too up with it.... and I'd prefer doing a cast that wouldn't just be dudes in full-body suits, or CGI.

Latest posts

Back